First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4 Black
Occupation
Retired
Regarding the other thread, as much I like the idea of a larger under bed tank, absolutely not at the cost of lowering the bottom of the tank at all. That's a deal breaker for me.

The options that fit my wants are very few, but I ordered a DNAMOTORING 19 gallon aluminum tank ~29.5"x12"x12". It's going in the box, with vent to underside of the truck, ball valves at all vents and ports for off-road spill and roll-over protection. If it fits the way I hope, I may add a second down the road.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01M0X8HVH/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
My fuel tank arrived, very good considering it was about the cheapest/gallon I could find. Sealed non-venting cap with rubber gasket, tip over check valve on the vent port, return port, delivery port and sending unit. I pulled the sending unit and will replace it with a flat plate.It'll be a few weeks at least til I'm working on the in box build, but feel good about this buy.
Sponsored

VegasRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 STX Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Damper Salesman
Regarding the other thread, as much I like the idea of a larger under bed tank, absolutely not at the cost of lowering the bottom of the tank at all. That's a deal breaker for me.

The options that fit my wants are very few, but I ordered a DNAMOTORING 19 gallon aluminum tank ~29.5"x12"x12". It's going in the box, with vent to underside of the truck, ball valves at all vents and ports for off-road spill and roll-over protection. If it fits the way I hope, I may add a second down the road.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01M0X8HVH/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Post pictures of install please.

JACKSMYDOG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Post pictures of install please.
I certainly will do.

Very little actual progress since that last post, other than confirming it fits above the wheel well, and under my Diamnondback tonneau cover, so I've ordered a second one.

JACKSMYDOG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
All the fittings and hose are in, but the tanks aren't in the truck yet. Over the winter I am welding a frame for them to sit on, and it will all get installed in the spring.

Mirror finish on the tank is pretty awesome.

HlpdXiC.jpg

JohnnyO

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Asst. Greenskeeper, Bushwood Country Club
Someone makes a 35 gallon or so replacement tank but it costs about $2500.
Sponsored