OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
My wife told me this last weekend.......I told her I had to get older.......but, I didn't have to grow up! LOL
Hell no, I'm getting older, but I still want to fornicate like a rabbit and laugh at fart jokes.

OP
OP
OFC Ranger

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
Well 8 months after I was left abandoned I've got a new lady friend who works at the fire department. This should be fun.

And..... add this category to nurses and hair-dressers.

kaetha-fly.gif

Synfulz

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Diesel :)
Occupation
Retired Powerplant Operator
Vehicle Showcase
So my first wife after 17 years one day I was watching TV and she asked anything wrong. I said I want a divorce just like that. She said since when? For about 4 years now. She thought I was lying. So I dialed my buddy and handed her the phone. I said ask Bryan how long I wanted this. So she did, his reply about 4 years. She said why you didn't you tell me then. I said I was waiting for our son to graduate HS. He did and so there it was. I told her you can have anything you want except my dog, my sports car and stereo system. I loaded her stuff up and drove her back to Utah and dropped her off at her parents.
The 2nd wife a filipina who was 20 years younger than me. Well she liked her boss in Las Vegas a lot?. So after 3 years I told her to GTFO. I did the divorce myself Las Vegas style. She didn't get squat.
3rd wife have been together for 16 years now and as happy as the day we met. Third times the charm right?

ppfd

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tremor
Occupation
RN/Paramedic
Nothing rhymes with happy husband
54 years, never saw a reason to sign a contract with the state for something that has at least a 50% failure rate.

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Folks,

First marriage when South... Determined after a half year to not make the same mistake. So when co counseling... Advice...do not marry your EX again...Recipe for failure. Dated and decided the available women were totally F*cked up. BUT...Then I met Margie... It great and we have been married for almost 17 years now.

Women say there are too many POS Guys and Guys say there are way too many F*cked women.

Gotta take your time...For Margie it was 13 years...for me a year... I got lucky.
Sponsored