Tell us about the looks your Ranger gets

RIRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Vehicle Showcase
The other day I went to my local hardware store to get my propane tank filled for the grill. After I went into the store to pay for the propane I came out to find a group of guys standing around my truck waiting to get their propane tanks filled. They were all looking at the truck, and one of them said who's truck is this? I just got in and drove away.
Sponsored

Jeffrey

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat
Vehicle Showcase
I get a lot of questions about the new Ranger. Regarding the saber color, I hear everything from raves to does the ranger come in any other colors. I absolutely love the saber, it never looks dirty.

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
I get a lot of questions about the new Ranger. Regarding the saber color, I hear everything from raves to does the ranger come in any other colors. I absolutely love the saber, it never looks dirty.
I had a Ford Edge pull up next to me and wanted to race..I declined!

SRAces

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA, 2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Special Edition
Occupation
USAF (retired)
Vehicle Showcase
Stopped to get gas this morning. Was standing by the pump when a young guy pipes up "Wow! So that's the new Ranger!". He had walked over from the next pump island to look at it. Asked if he could look inside...lol! Had never seen one yet in person. He really liked it. I watched him walk away and climb into his lifted Toyota Tundra and wave as he left. I think the Ranger made an impression! :like:

Anthony

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 SCrew
Occupation
COO
Vehicle Showcase
Went to the dump this morning to drop off some construction debris from some home renovations I’m doing. Guy in a older full-size Chevy pulls up next to me and says “you are already hauling crap in that brand new truck?”

That was about the 15th load of debris I’ve made in the last month. :crackup:

RIRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Vehicle Showcase
Looking for a pull thru spot at REI this morning landed me next to a brand new Taco. The owner was outside his truck just as I got out and he immediately said to me "Wow, is that the new Ranger?" After I told him about all the great features, power of the 2.3l engine, and gas mileage, he said "that's a nice truck." What he was really thinking was 'oh shit, I made a huge mistake!'

NOVA_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Pulled up to a light and an older guy in a new Colorado Z71 pulled up next to me. After complimenting the Ranger he started to complain that the Colorado had no power, didn't seem very happy with his truck. I told him I'm liking the Ranger a lot so far as the light turned green.

MSG W

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat everything on it but Chrome Package
Vehicle Showcase
got stopped by our mailman and he said he had been looking at my truck for a while and thinking of getting one. I told him to go for it he would have no regrets ;)

James Nelson

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4x2 Crew Cab. 302A Equipment Package, Sport Appearance Package, Magnetic Metallic, 18" Machined Alloy Wheels.
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I live in Saint Petersburg FL, I got my Ranger in April and still haven't seen another on the road. I get lots of comments about how good it looks when parked in Home Depot or supermarket carparks. Quite often people walk across ta carpark to look at it and ask questions.

Spenc

First Name
Tad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 Hot Pepper Red
I went to get co2 for my kegerator and the owner of the place insisted on coming out and going over the truck. He currently has an fj and was looking at the Ranger. We talked for about 10 minutes before I had to go.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I guess there's some Tacoma owners who might be rubbernecking but that's because I just smoked them and they're trying to see what that blur was that just passed them. o_O :giggle:

I do get stopped in parking lots quite often, most are asking about how I like it and they're thinking about downsize from their full size truck. Several have commented about the Saber color as it's not all that popular out here.
Sponsored