Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chrysler Concorde
Occupation
Gas System Operations - Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
Yesterday I was coming home from work and pulling up to a light and a guy in an Explorer Sporttrac passed me on the right and about broke his neck looking back out his side window at my Ranger. Was funny watching him move his head around to see as much of the truck as he could in hi side view mirror.
Sponsored

Geoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger 1943 Willys Jeep
Occupation
Retired Engineer
The cop that pulled me over liked my Ranger and knocked my speeding ticket down to not wearing a seat belt (He radared me on the downhill side of hill just after the speed limit changed from 55 to 45.....arrgh....).

Sarge104

First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
19 FR, 13 VB, 95 GS MH, 00 HE
Occupation
County Cemetery District, SAR volunteer
https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/attachments/kimg0504-jpg.9416/

Several people have stopped me before getting into work to talk about the Ranger. I've had a few taking pictures of the truck when I'm helping at local events. Not only am I getting comments about the truck but of the tonneau cover as well. People seem like the blue oval decal when its rolled up...:D

Ric

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
At a stop light today, a guy in a Silverado motioned me to roll down my window. He started shouting a bunch of questions. When the light turned green, his last and loudest shout was, “Nice truck!”.

Srgraham1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XL STX
Vehicle Showcase
Driving home from work last week on 96 and noticed someone pacing me in the lane left of me. Looked over and it was in old beat down mariner, the driver was bouncing in her seat giving thumbs up. 3 people standing around taking pictures of my truck in meijer parking lot when I came out one day. Never had a vehicle that got this kind of attention. It's a saber XL model and stock but turns heads almost everywhere I go. I know how they feel though. I've waited for this truck my whole life and I gave other ranger owners the same kind of attention for the three months I waited on my build to come home. This is my 4th ranger and I've also owned an 06' f150, but this one is my easy fav so far.

langlais

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford ranger 2019 xlt scab
https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/attachments/kimg0504-jpg.9416/

Several people have stopped me before getting into work to talk about the Ranger. I've had a few taking pictures of the truck when I'm helping at local events. Not only am I getting comments about the truck but of the tonneau cover as well. People seem like the blue oval decal when its rolled up...:D
Hi, how did you have this black color with the roll up ? Ordered mine at my dealer but dont know if it will be with this black looks good !

Sarge104

First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Hi, how did you have this black color with the roll up ? Ordered mine at my dealer but dont know if it will be with this black looks good !
Actually gave them the number of the one I ordered. I'll take a look at the build sheet and see if I can pull up the item # again.

Sarge104

First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Roller that I ordered, vkb3z-99501a42-H. Hope that helps!

foulmouf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Super Cab STX Fx4
I picked up a screw in the rear passenger tire. I took it to a shop to get patched and one of the guys there was real curious and complimentary about the truck.

rooster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
STX FX4 SuperCrew
Occupation
engineering systems admin
Vehicle Showcase
Some guy in a Frontier was waving and yelling something at me in traffic, my window was up so I pretended I didn’t hear him.
Sponsored