First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Calling a Toyota nice looking...... @AzScorpion doesnt that count as a ban similar to Damper haters?!
Very close Chris but the Damper still takes precedence of the ban hammer.:piggybank::captain:

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
Yesterday going into my local Shoprite, I got a great parking spot right out front. I parked right next to a current gen Taco. It was a nice looking slightly modded truck. As I get out of my truck and walk towards the door, a guy walks out. He says “nice rig, that looks great”. I thanked him and told him I appreciated it. He then stated he “almost” bought a Ranger…..oh life can be so sweet sometimes.
"Almost" only counts in horseshoes, pal!

RDJTX

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger 2023 Ford Edge 1995 Cobra
Occupation
IT Demi-God
I went to Home Despot today. needed to pick up a new power washer and some accessories. as I was pulling out I saw a bright lime green truck parked a couple rows back. wondered what is was so I drove past. turned out to be a lime green taco.

LaBalbe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
I went to Home Despot today. needed to pick up a new power washer and some accessories. as I was pulling out I saw a bright lime green truck parked a couple rows back. wondered what is was so I drove past. turned out to be a lime green taco.
Just wondering if "Home Despot" was intentional or a typo?

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
At least he got the color right...
Sponsored