First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ranger
Occupation
Certified Hacker. Retired Veteran
Today was the second random person that asked about my truck. An old guy asked how do I like it? I told him I love it. He's looking to get one and he said it looks very sharp and I should be proud.
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I've received more compliments on my Ranger than any other truck I've owned. I get approached often in parking lots and at the gas station with people asking me how I like it and a lot never realized the Ranger is back. I'm still not sure why Ford didn't have more advertising for it back in 2019.

OP
OP
Jmarler

Jmarler

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ranger
Occupation
I've received more compliments on my Ranger than any other truck I've owned. I get approached often in parking lots and at the gas station with people asking me how I like it and a lot never realized the Ranger is back. I'm still not sure why Ford didn't have more advertising for it back in 2019.
Agree. I haven’t seen any commercials for it. Before I bought mine I thought about approaching a ranger owner when I saw one and ask about it.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Same here - I’ve never owned a vehicle that gets more compliments than my Ranger does….and not just from “truck guys”.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Agree. I haven’t seen any commercials for it. Before I bought mine I thought about approaching a ranger owner when I saw one and ask about it.
I found this site and read up a lot about it here. I would've loved to approach another owner but up until about a year ago I rarely saw another one around me. This area is still littered with Tacoma fan boys. :puke:

Scooter

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
------2011 Ford Ranger XL 2.3L Manual Scab
Occupation
--Machinist
Ranger Advertising. Here in Vancouver Canada, we see lot's of Ford Ranger ads. Usually, the same two ads. Its maybe a Canadian content thing. Ford may get away with it being under Ford Canada.
We do not have the diverse ads that our Brothers/Sisters in the US have, filling the spots. I would say the 5G Ranger is seen occasionally where I live. Never seen a Ranger Overlander vehicle or one with a RTT. Lot's of Tacoma's

slm

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger XLT Supercab (on order)
Which one did you order?
XLT Supercab/302A/Tow package/FX4/Spray-in bed liner, carbonized grey.
My first truck. I want to keep it as long as possible and after a lot of deliberation, decided I prefer the longer bed vs more seating places.

OregonRangerTremor

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 ChargerDaytona
Occupation
Retired LEO/Dog Trainer
Vehicle Showcase
Today was the second random person that asked about my truck. An old guy asked how do I like it? I told him I love it. He's looking to get one and he said it looks very sharp and I should be proud.
What do you consider to be an.............old guy? I am 65 (feel 35 mentally) and have a Tremor and a Bronco on order. Age.....if you saved...gives you the buck$ to get all the cool toys!:crackup::like:;)

OP
OP
Jmarler

Jmarler

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ranger
Occupation
XLT Supercab/302A/Tow package/FX4/Spray-in bed liner, carbonized grey.
My first truck. I want to keep it as long as possible and after a lot of deliberation, decided I prefer the longer bed vs more seating places.
Nice. Love my xlt. I thought about the supercab but I use the back seats for my dogs. And since I traded in a full size car, I needed a decent replacement.

OP
OP
Jmarler

Jmarler

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ranger
Occupation
What do you consider to be an.............old guy? I am 65 (feel 35 mentally) and have a Tremor and a Bronco on order. Age.....if you saved...gives you the buck$ to get all the cool toys!:crackup::like:;)
Lol. True. I would probably consider an "old guy" in his upper 70s even though 65 is when your considered a senior citizen.

janitorjim

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger XLT 2021 302 pkg, FX2, Sport
Vehicle Showcase
you are talking about me. I had no clue until I stumbled on this forum looking for stuff on the maverick.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Lol. True. I would probably consider an "old guy" in his upper 70s even though 65 is when your considered a senior citizen.
Some restaurants around here give you senior citizens specials at 55. At first I didn't want to use them but then the Polish in me took over and have been using them the past 2 years. Hey, that savings helps towards more mods! ?
Sponsored