Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Supercab FX4
Occupation
Printer
Vehicle Showcase
Those are some great prices for the SVC UCA and Tie Rod Ends. I had both installed by them last year, and they are very solid and well built. Not absolutely needed with only a 2.5 inch lift, but I felt that those 2 pieces were the weakest link in the front suspension. Now I have no worries about going offroad, and having any issues. Also I was able to easily get alignment dialed in to factory specs.

Zetterbeard

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FORD RANGER XLT 4X4
Vehicle Showcase
I am looking to upgrade my suspension to the Fox 2.0 Coilovers within the next year or so. I am planning on upgrading the UCAs at the same time, would tie rod ends need to be replaced/upgraded as well?

OP
OP
SVC Offroad

SVC Offroad

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
SVC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4 door Lariat 4X4
Are you guys getting out of the Ranger game? Why the sale?
We are not going anywhere , after our move from CA to UT at the end of 2022 we did a full inventory count and noted an over stock on these items. The Raptor and Bronco hold strongest for suspension sales currently but may change when ford drops the rangwr raptor.

OP
OP
SVC Offroad

SVC Offroad

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
SVC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4 door Lariat 4X4
I am looking to upgrade my suspension to the Fox 2.0 Coilovers within the next year or so. I am planning on upgrading the UCAs at the same time, would tie rod ends need to be replaced/upgraded as well?
The tie rods are not a must but always a good reassurance.

Sleepy_Hollow

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
USN
The tie rods are not a must but always a good reassurance.
Do you get anymore flex with these? Im running Icon Ext travel coilovers set to 3.5in and Camburg uniball UCA. Seems like there is a lot of weight on these when fully flexed out. Also, I haven't seen any reviews on these tie rods.

Sleepy_Hollow

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
USN
A uniball is going to have better articualtion and less binding then a standard ball joint The uniball is abit more rigid as well and should eliminate play.
Guess now I want your tie rods and rear bumper. I emailed you a couple weeks about military discount. Might have to pull the trigger lol

Nolando

First Name
Nolan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
A uniball is going to have better articualtion and less binding then a standard ball joint The uniball is abit more rigid as well and should eliminate play.
What size reamer do you recommend for the the spindle modification to get the UCAs to fit? I’ve had them since October and still haven’t put them on the truck.