Sure is lonely up here eh?

Jimmy637

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger
I see some have had the Leer caps installed and they look great. Has any one added a heater to back? I had a van years ago and it had heater block in the back. Again has any one had a heater in the back to keep the hockey bag warm in he winter months?

Drew Toner

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger lariat
Can you please confirm this as correct for a 2020 lariat supercab in Canada I was tile no supercabs lariats for canada as I wanted one as well with the 6 ft bed. How did you go about special ordering?? Cheers and thanks
Go to Ford dot ca and start building!! Get anything you want in Canada ?
Drew

GtownRanger

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Network Engineer
Sup hosers, just joined the family this afternoon. Upgraded from an 09 Ranger XL to a 20 Lariat FX4.

Hello from beautiful Kingston Ontario! :cool:

received_286387429357433~2.jpeg
IMG_20200731_175846_058.jpg
Hey Nice rig man! I like the Magnetic ! I’m from Georgetown we need to do an Ontario meetup sometime ! I just rolled through Kingston last week heading into Quebec for some off-roading.
Congrats on your new ride she’s a beauty

TechnicallyReal

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger Lariat 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer / IT Admin
Barrie Ontario here.

Only had the truck for a few weeks now but I've done a few things:
  • Put on the Ford OEM steps, which I found on Kijiji.
  • Put on a Lund Genesis Elite tonneau cover. I love the color/texture of it.
  • Replaced rear shocks with Eibach's to reduce bounce/float.
  • Replaced the standard 2H/4H/4L selector with the FX4 selector with TM button
  • Enabled Trail Management mode display on the cluster, via ForScan.
  • Enabled off-road gauges on the cluster, via ForScan.
  • Picked up a set of winters on rims I found on Kijiji. The set that Ford offers in their winter tire package.

1600874953961.png

Anyone wanna trade their 17" magnetic-colored wheels for my 18" machined with magnetic pockets? My truck & tires have about 11,000km on them. I much prefer the look of the other rims.

Adventure Ranger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariate Crew Cab FX4 Sport
Occupation
Heavy Equipment / Truck shop Foreman
Vehicle Showcase
Prairie guy here, Small town near Regina Saskatchewan. Took delivery of my factory order on July 24th. Have done a bunch of custom work to it, and we LOVE the truck. Use it as my daily driver, then going camping, biking, hiking, kayaking on the weekends. Heading to the Rockies for 10 days in October - looking forward to really testing the 4x4 and trail control!

709rInThe905

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4, Saber
Occupation
SysAdmin
Hey Nice rig man! I like the Magnetic ! I’m from Georgetown we need to do an Ontario meetup sometime ! I just rolled through Kingston last week heading into Quebec for some off-roading.
Congrats on your new ride she’s a beauty
Love the idea of an Ontario gathering... though I guess a bit later for an actual organized one, once this whole pandemic thing blows over...

That having been said, in Mississauga last Friday night I did have a quick stopped-at-the-lights meetup with another Rangerite. Looked like a Hot-Pepper, Lariat FX4 with dark tailgate lettering. In case that gentleman is also a forum member, this should jog his memory:

<Me> Nice truck! :D
<Him> Man, I think you might have the only Saber Ranger in the area!
<Me> I've seen an XLT Saber in Kitchener-Waterloo, but that's about it.

I haven't done much in the way of customization... at least not yet. Just a set of WeatherTech window vents and floor mats so far, with a WT hood deflector to be installed eventually. Loved the look of the tailgate letters though, might be next on my list.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
I've got one running around the GTA, black supercab with a 1320 sticker if you see it say hello!
Hey Bryden, you might see me somewhere in the 6ix as well - I'll be sure to wave!

SymChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 / 2017 Escape SE FWD
Love the idea of an Ontario gathering... though I guess a bit later for an actual organized one, once this whole pandemic thing blows over...

That having been said, in Mississauga last Friday night I did have a quick stopped-at-the-lights meetup with another Rangerite. Looked like a Hot-Pepper, Lariat FX4 with dark tailgate lettering. In case that gentleman is also a forum member, this should jog his memory:

<Me> Nice truck! :D
<Him> Man, I think you might have the only Saber Ranger in the area!
<Me> I've seen an XLT Saber in Kitchener-Waterloo, but that's about it.

I haven't done much in the way of customization... at least not yet. Just a set of WeatherTech window vents and floor mats so far, with a WT hood deflector to be installed eventually. Loved the look of the tailgate letters though, might be next on my list.
Lol, yes that was me! Wow, small world, but then again great minds think alike ?

and yup, Hot Pepper
Sponsored