Sure is lonely up here eh?

toddiscdn

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4X4
I usually just throw it on the floor in the back seat, but I dont often have people in there. There is a possibility it could go behind the rear seat depending on size,

Nice truck, btw!
Sponsored

weasel1

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger Lighting Blue FX4 w/302A
Occupation
Nuclear Operator
New owner from KW area in Ontario. Only decent pic is the dealer pic right now. So far loving my Lariat 501A with black appearance package. Also negotiated a hard roll up tonneau that works great! First truck I have owned. Any suggestions where to hide my snow brush in the cab??

ranger.jpg
After I click the snow it off the bristles, it goes on the passenger side floor bristles up. Then it won't be a block of ice the next time I need it. If I have a passenger, rear floor.

Benworks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 501A Black Appearance Package
youre in ontario...they brush the snow off???
I didn't say Toronto lol. There is a decent amount in KW. Much more the closer you get to lake huron though like in Bruce(where I grew up), Grey and Huron counties.

Benworks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Floor in the back as well for me. I use the Garant ones, they don’t hold as much snow and won’t scratch the paint!

https://www.garant.com/tools/s/wint...ries/snow-brushes/scratch-free-28-snow-brush/
So these brushes actually work ok? I have seen them but was never sure. I am thinking floor as well. I had a nice cubby in my old kia suv so I was hoping behind the seat or something but the moisture and the electronics back there may not mix.

Sorry not meaning to hijack the Canadian thread with snow brush convo.

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
I didn't say Toronto lol. There is a decent amount in KW. Much more the closer you get to lake huron though like in Bruce(where I grew up), Grey and Huron counties.
We definitely get our share of it in Huron!

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
So these brushes actually work ok? I have seen them but was never sure. I am thinking floor as well. I had a nice cubby in my old kia suv so I was hoping behind the seat or something but the moisture and the electronics back there may not mix.

Sorry not meaning to hijack the Canadian thread with snow brush convo.
Snow brushes are a Canadian necessity. Lol

I was sceptical at first until my Dad bought one and I used it, now that’s all I use. I’m going to pick up one of the wide ones that swivel since the truck is taller... I think it’ll make cleaning the roof easier.

Benworks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Snow brushes are a Canadian necessity. Lol

I was sceptical at first until my Dad bought one and I used it, now that’s all I use. I’m going to pick up one of the wide ones that swivel since the truck is taller... I think it’ll make cleaning the roof easier.
Yes they are a necessity for sure. I will try one of these when I need a new brush. Still not sure If I will be parked in the garage or relying on remote start. May need to move some appliances to make it fit for the winter if at all. Glad it is not an F150.

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes they are a necessity for sure. I will try one of these when I need a new brush. Still not sure If I will be parked in the garage or relying on remote start. May need to move some appliances to make it fit for the winter if at all. Glad it is not an F150.
I have the space but I keep my garage heated in the winter to work on other things. Both DD’s get parked outside because I don’t like the mess and I don’t think it’s good for the vehicle to be sitting in a warm garage every night covered in salt!

Grumpy Old Guys Ranger

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew Oxford white
Occupation
Retired
Hello, for all of you in the Barrie area, let me tell you my little story of trying to buy a Cap for my truck, specifically a LEER 100R from Hitch City Barrie. I ordered it 29 August, they said it would take 4-6 weeks for delivery and I said "sounds good", they said they would call me when it arrived to set up a appointment to install it. Well 6 weeks went by, and I haven't heard a thing from them yet so I called, turns out they ordered the wrong one, and sent it back, they meant to call me to let me know but forgot, at this point the 2 people who ordered it were blaming each other, and basically saying the other person didn't know what they were doing, so the one guy who answered the phone, call him "N", blamed his co-worker and said he would fix it and the new one should be here in a week, perfect I thought, well a week went by and no call, so I called them again, and "N" answered and said sorry it will be in the next upcoming week as there was a shipping issue. So ok, I wait another week, and again no phone call, so I call again, again "N" answers and says hes not sure when it will arrive, but he thinks the order for it went out, but he will call soon when it arrives. So I wait another week, and nothing so I call again. "N" answers and says, oh it just arrived and so we booked a appointment to have it installed, the day came I brought my truck in only to have the manager come out 35 minutes later to tell me they ordered the wrong one again it will be another 4 weeks to get the correct one in...….well at this point I just wanted my money back and to get out of there before I said something rude. The manager shrugged his shoulders, gave me my refund and said hes not sure what happened. So if you are looking for truck accessories stay away from this place, no professionalism, no communication, no pride in what they do.

JakeNB

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT; Super Crew; Shadow Black with Stone Interior; FX4 Off Road Package; Trailer Tow Package; LT Tires; Spray in Bed Liner; Black splash guards and running boards; Leer 100R cap (on order)
Snowed here in NB this week. Haven’t changed over to snow tires yet, but the 4WD system worked well on some slippery hills.

91D899B0-6F91-47AC-9E1A-58887ADF0E4E.jpeg

JakeNB

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT; Super Crew; Shadow Black with Stone Interior; FX4 Off Road Package; Trailer Tow Package; LT Tires; Spray in Bed Liner; Black splash guards and running boards; Leer 100R cap (on order)
Hello, for all of you in the Barrie area, let me tell you my little story of trying to buy a Cap for my truck, specifically a LEER 100R from Hitch City Barrie. I ordered it 29 August, they said it would take 4-6 weeks for delivery and I said "sounds good", they said they would call me when it arrived to set up a appointment to install it. Well 6 weeks went by, and I haven't heard a thing from them yet so I called, turns out they ordered the wrong one, and sent it back, they meant to call me to let me know but forgot, at this point the 2 people who ordered it were blaming each other, and basically saying the other person didn't know what they were doing, so the one guy who answered the phone, call him "N", blamed his co-worker and said he would fix it and the new one should be here in a week, perfect I thought, well a week went by and no call, so I called them again, and "N" answered and said sorry it will be in the next upcoming week as there was a shipping issue. So ok, I wait another week, and again no phone call, so I call again, again "N" answers and says hes not sure when it will arrive, but he thinks the order for it went out, but he will call soon when it arrives. So I wait another week, and nothing so I call again. "N" answers and says, oh it just arrived and so we booked a appointment to have it installed, the day came I brought my truck in only to have the manager come out 35 minutes later to tell me they ordered the wrong one again it will be another 4 weeks to get the correct one in...….well at this point I just wanted my money back and to get out of there before I said something rude. The manager shrugged his shoulders, gave me my refund and said hes not sure what happened. So if you are looking for truck accessories stay away from this place, no professionalism, no communication, no pride in what they do.
I ordered my Leer cap early Aug from Kustom Auto &Sound here in Saint John - arrived when they said it would and I had it installed the next day. Very happy with it.

39E6D392-6300-43B6-80C9-C2EC3B38F660.jpeg

91D0B579-372A-4AEA-8D77-7B076E815433.jpeg

Grumpy Old Guys Ranger

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew Oxford white
Occupation
Retired
I ordered my Leer cap early Aug from Kustom Auto &Sound here in Saint John - arrived when they said it would and I had it installed the next day. Very happy with it.
I reordered mine from a dealer south of me, still waiting, looks great on your truck, cant wait to get mine as hockey season for the kids is well underway.

Last edited: