2022 Ranger Lariat

LostMy65

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
You're correct. I am fed up with this second-rate pile of trash company who knows nothing of simply communicating with the customer. And yes, your question of where else we can go at this time of government crap and destroying our nation is a valid one that I can't answer. The Nissan is hot garbage, screw Toyota, and the Chevy Colorado is just a miserable mistake in automotive manufacturing history.
We can pull back and wait for these incompetent jugheads to maybe build a truck. We can go get awful dealership experiences as noted in another current thread.
I know only one thing for certain right now. I'm pissed off. F Ford.
Oh, and then go read the Google reviews for the dealership service department. And no, it's not just the waiting months for a warranty part, but it appears by the reviews that the service departments themselves is a big issue. Great reviews for the sales team, but still barely 3 stars for the service department.

DonB

Banned
Banned
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 HPR Ranger Super Cab FX4
Occupation
Retired
Oh, and then go read the Google reviews for the dealership service department. And no, it's not just the waiting months for a warranty part, but it appears by the reviews that the service departments themselves is a big issue. Great reviews for the sales team, but still barely 3 stars for the service department.
I spent nearly 3 hours at the Toyota dealer this morning waiting for them to change the oil in the wife's C-HR. I already hate dealership service departments.

Last edited:

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
And keep in mind with what 'they' are saying about inflation, I would expect the MY23s to continue to rise in price. The Window Sticker for my MY2022 is almost $1000 more than what my DORA and order was 6 months ago. (2.1% in vehicle cost 15% in transport cost). Thank goodness for price protection from when it was ordered, but holding on to a current order (from 6 - and in @JimJ 's case 11 - months ago may be financially wise as well. Probably not going to buy this truck cheaper in for a couple years.

As a side not to that, I just did a look-up on the trade-in value of my Wrangler, and it has gone up about $1500 in the last 6 weeks. Crazy times.

LostMy65

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
I spent nearly 3 hours at the Toyota dealer this morning waiting for them to change the oil in the wife's C-HR this morning. I already hate dealership service departments.

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
Also, I noticed today when looking at my Window Sticker - Ford did not just delete the LED headlights, they deleted the LED Fog lights as well. At least how I read it. @AzScorpion - maybe something else for the delete list.

And only $500 credit for both headlights AND foglights - That is even more insulting - and angering.

1659988377769.png

DonB

Banned
Banned
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 HPR Ranger Super Cab FX4
Occupation
Retired
Also, I noticed today when looking at my Window Sticker - Ford did not just delete the LED headlights, they deleted the LED Fog lights as well. At least how I read it.

1659988377769.png
Well, I'm getting an XLT so that's not gonna be an issue.

Stevedbvik1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor XLT
Occupation
Retired
My order is now this many whatever old. Yep, it's down to the hour.
Yep, I'm anal.

Months:5 months
(and 18 days)
Weeks:24 weeks
Days168
Hours:4,038
Minutes:242,282
Here’s my time line to eventually get my Tremor. I had expected to wait approximately this long. Scheduled build date got pushed 3 times.

16,243,200 seconds
270,720 minutes
4512 hours
188 days
26 weeks and 6 days

I’m not anal, just retired ?

LostMy65

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Also, I noticed today when looking at my Window Sticker - Ford did not just delete the LED headlights, they deleted the LED Fog lights as well. At least how I read it. @AzScorpion - maybe something else for the delete list.

And only $500 credit for both headlights AND foglights - That is even more insulting - and angering.

1659988377769.png
Ha! They keep raising the price for the truck and keep giving us less.

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
I did confirm with my dealer that is is an LED headlight AND foglight delete, not just headlight. :crying::curse::angry: @AzScorpion, I guess update item 27 on that deleted items thread.

Anyone know where to get LED headlights AND Foglights for $500. :computerrage::explode:

LostMy65

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Check my thread on the xl 100a vs 101a. I asked because a dealer said they couldn't do 101a right now because they are removing some stuff from that package.
The dealer asked if I'd rather get the XLT. I said 'let's put this on hold for awhile. I'll get back to you.'

LostMy65

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
This just in..
Ford will be continuing the 5g for the US MY2024. Ford says to compete in the US market, several options will need to be deleted.
Here is what they will be offering for the 5g MY2024:

Screenshot_20220808-133008.png