Support group for those waiting for their Ranger MY22

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
Still no window sticker. If it ain't out by Friday, I'm done. F Ford.
When is your build week again? My build week was this week, On Saturday my dealer called and said it was scheduled for Thursday (8/11), and shortly after I was able to view the Window sticker. So I am thinking they are not available until 3-4 days prior to actual blend/build date. I think @Cheryl was the same, it was last Saturday, and her build date was actually Thursday or Friday of last week.
Sponsored

shiresoft

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat FX4, 2020 Ford F550 (RV)
Occupation
Software Engineer
When is your build week again? My build week was this week, On Saturday my dealer called and said it was scheduled for Thursday (8/11), and shortly after I was able to view the Window sticker. So I am thinking they are not available until 3-4 days prior to actual blend/build date. I think @Cheryl was the same, it was last Saturday, and her build date was actually Thursday or Friday of last week.
My blend date was 6/7 and I was able to see my window sticker on 6/1. At the time folks were seeing the window sticker show up about a week before the blend date which lined up with what I saw. Maybe, Ford has tightened the time frame?

DonB

Banned
Banned
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 HPR Ranger Super Cab FX4
Occupation
Retired
My build week is right now. Haven't seen or heard a thing. F Ford.

JBufftt

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Kia Optima
Just had my weekly phone call to Ford.. same as before.. unscheduled and clean.. I wasn't expecting anything anyways.. Offically hit the 5 month mark.. Ordered 5 months ago today

JBufftt

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Kia Optima
On the phone with them now.
I was on hold for like 10min.. thats a 1st for me. .everybody has the same idea

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat

DonB

Banned
Banned
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired

shiresoft

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat FX4, 2020 Ford F550 (RV)
Occupation
Software Engineer
I did not hear from Ford, I heard from my dealer (which I guess is Ford). And I used this site to look up the window Sticker with my VIN, not Ford directly. Ford's site did not work for me, just kept taking me back to the same page. It's about halfway down on the page below.

https://lancelhoff.com/how-to-get-ford-window-sticker-from-vin/
Yes, Ford's order tracking website does that (just sends you back to the same page) with some degree of regularity. Sometimes it doesn't work for days on end.

DonB

Banned
Banned
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Based on this ordering experience, not only will I never buy another Ford, I'll damn sure not recommend them to anyone who asks if I like it.

LostMy65

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Based on this ordering experience, not only will I never buy another Ford, I'll damn sure not recommend them to anyone who asks if I like it.
I've been reading your latest posts and it sounds like you are fed up. I would have to support you in that. Where might we get a better buying experience? I don't know.
This is just a crap time to be shopping.

DonB

Banned
Banned
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I've been reading your latest posts and it sounds like you are fed up. I would have to support you in that. Where might we get a better buying experience? I don't know.
This is just a crap time to be shopping.
You're correct. I am fed up with this second-rate pile of trash company who knows nothing of simply communicating with the customer. And yes, your question of where else we can go at this time of government crap and destroying our nation is a valid one that I can't answer. The Nissan is hot garbage, screw Toyota, and the Chevy Colorado is just a miserable mistake in automotive manufacturing history.
We can pull back and wait for these incompetent jugheads to maybe build a truck. We can go get awful dealership experiences as noted in another current thread.
I know only one thing for certain right now. I'm pissed off. F Ford.

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
I mean if your build date is this week, you should have a Window Sticker. by EOB today I would think.