First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor XLT
Occupation
Retired
The “scheduled week of” appears to be a new addition to the thermometer. I know it wasn’t there last year and hadn’t seen it on other posts until recently. So something new from Ford to be confusing and inaccurate ?

LifeisaBeach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
When I visit the "Track my order" from the link in the email from Ford, I don't see a date under "Scheduled Week of". Do you see a date from yours? Thanks.
1679156144692.png
I'm in the same boat with no scheduled date on the thermometer. I'm starting to think the email build date is more of an estimate that will get pushed one way or another when it gets closer. I'm guessing the thermometer gets updated when it is close to the build date and not subject to change.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in the same boat with no scheduled date on the thermometer. I'm starting to think the email build date is more of an estimate that will get pushed one way or another when it gets closer. I'm guessing the thermometer gets updated when it is close to the build date and not subject to change.
Note that the "tracker" is notoriously incorrect or late/inconsistent in updates. People have had it say it wasn't even built yet and it shows up at the dealer. For others it seems to work reasonably well - but to count on it being correct is a mistake.

Yours will get built soon enough (the 5G builds are coming to an end soon). As Tom Petty says "The waiting is the hardest part".....

Stevedbvik1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor XLT
Occupation
Retired
Note that the "tracker" is notoriously incorrect or late/inconsistent in updates. People have had it say it wasn't even built yet and it shows up at the dealer. For others it seems to work reasonably well - but to count on it being correct is a mistake.

Yours will get built soon enough (the 5G builds are coming to an end soon). As Tom Petty says "The waiting is the hardest part".....
From last year…

528DBC51-84E8-4038-ADA7-92128A31A24C.png

lukdeg

First Name
Luc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger lariat 2023 Cactus grey
Occupation
paramedic
I know the tracker is not that accurate but how long usually it takes between "shipped" and 'delivered at dealership" ?
i assume it all depends of where you are etc but if someone has a timeframe
please
I'm tired of waiting on the side of the driveway
it's cold in Canada!

Stevedbvik1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor XLT
Occupation
Retired
I know the tracker is not that accurate but how long usually it takes between "shipped" and 'delivered at dealership" ?
i assume it all depends of where you are etc but if someone has a timeframe
please
I'm tired of waiting on the side of the driveway
it's cold in Canada!
I think you’ll find across this forum that the usual pattern is that the vehicle shows up at the dealership before the tracker shows shipped. There may be a few exceptions but this seems to be the norm. Mine showed up at the dealership 3 days before the tracker showed it shipped. Your dealer should be able to provide you much more timely information than the tracker ever will

lukdeg

First Name
Luc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
paramedic
I think you’ll find across this forum that the usual pattern is that the vehicle shows up at the dealership before the tracker shows shipped. There may be a few exceptions but this seems to be the norm. Mine showed up at the dealership 3 days before the tracker showed it shipped. Your dealer should be able to provide you much more timely information than the tracker ever will
mine show shipped since March 12 and the dealer confirmed me that the truck is not on his lot nor at the train depot in Chambly Qc (Canada) yet so I was wondering!

thanks

RDJTX

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger 2023 Ford Edge 1995 Cobra
Occupation
IT Demi-God
well I would add I wanted to order one but the order banks were closed down. Had to buy one off the lot or wait for the 2024s to open up. so I will just say .. good luck to y'all

Stevedbvik1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor XLT
Occupation
Retired
don't you like it when the dealer send you a message with updates on a snowy friday morning?!
sorry, it's in French!
1679659819514.png
If I am reading this correctly it looks like your truck went past you to Quebec City on rail. Will it come back to you on rail to Chambly or by transport truck?

lukdeg

First Name
Luc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
paramedic
If I am reading this correctly it looks like your truck went past you to Quebec City on rail. Will it come back to you on rail to Chambly or by transport truck?
not sure why it show Quebec City on the report but the yard is actually in Chambly, on the south shore of Quebec City! but the last stretch will be done by transport truck.
Sponsored