SuperCab Rangers are Rare Here, How About Your Location?

SuperCab vs SuperCrew What are you seeing where you live?

• Total voters

Dmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
My Scab is a year old now and was the 1st Scab in Texas. I still have never seen another exactly like it. Starting to see a few Scabs around here, maybe 1 in 8 is my guess. Truck has been flawless so far and does everything I want and more.

IMG_2330.jpg
This is what I wanted. Couldn’t find any in stock. Great looking truck.
Sponsored

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
It's looks as if not much has changed in the 1+ year this thread has been up. As of now I've only seen 3 other SCAB's (SuperCab in F-150 lingo) in my town. Two base XL's that are used by the city, and the '19 XLT a good friend owns. I knew I wanted a SCAB when I started looking, and as in the past they were few and far between. My dealer has 2 STX's with no other options that didn't fit what we wanted, and there were a few XLT's scattered around at other dealers close by. So order I did, and got it exactly the way I wanted (main thing was the rear seat delete). At only 300 miles I already know I made the right decision. I'm waiting for one of my friends to say the resale might suck, but I don't buy vehicles for resale value. I buy what I want, because that's what I want. :)

100_5250.JPG

100_5252.JPG

Vger900

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Retired
I have a supercab Ranger XLT 2WD. My 2 previous F150's were supercabs. If I find a Raptor Supercab, either Ranger or F150 that's within my budget, I will go for it. No offense intended to crewcab owners, but why didn't you just get an Explorer or Expedition?

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
I have a supercab Ranger XLT 2WD. My 2 previous F150's were supercabs. If I find a Raptor Supercab, either Ranger or F150 that's within my budget, I will go for it. No offense intended to crewcab owners, but why didn't you just get an Explorer or Expedition?
Only on rare occasions do I have kids, grandkids, etc to haul around, but when I do it is nice to have space for them. When my truck duty needs come into play I no longer need a large truck. A good example is yesterday when I picked up 4 bags of chicken and goat shit from my kids to put in my garden beds. Would hate to haul that in an Explorer or Expedition even with an all weather mat in the cargo area.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

pbethel

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2016 Ford t250 Transit
Occupation
retired
Because the Expedition is too big and the Explorer is AWD which, after my last AWD, I swore off of AWD.
A bed for odd sizes, dirty, and/or smelly things is nice.
No offense taken but a good case is easily made for a crew cab.
Sponsored