SuperCab Love

Stangman570

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger 4x4 XLT Sport
Who’s fender flares are those and how are they attached?
They are bushwacker's. They are attached with a combination of screws and push retainers. These have been on my step dad's SCAB and my SCREW for two years with no issues.
Sponsored

XL GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger STX
Occupation
Civil Engineering Firm
I thought my wife caught more of my velocity blue STX supercab in the background, but it made it to the dealership's lot yesterday after ordering it on March 3rd. Got some things planned for it.
20210523_082902.jpg

2020 DS Ranger

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT 4x4
Occupation
Retired USAF 1987-2007, Vol. Asst. Chief
Seems like the SuperCrew outweighs the SuperCab everywhere I look. If you’re like me you enjoy looking a pictures of trucks like yours. Show off your SuperCab Rangers.

Only thing I’ve done is Fox suspension.

4D2DB2FF-5117-4D5F-A869-04979C554277.jpeg
20200912_143949.jpg

20210115_163317.jpg

20200912_143953.jpg

port43

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
childrescuecoalition.org
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX FX4, 2017 Lincoln MKX, 2008 Harley XL 1200N, 1972 Pontiac LeMans Convertible
Occupation
Secret agent, man
I thought my wife caught more of my velocity blue STX supercab in the background, but it made it to the dealership's lot yesterday after ordering it on March 3rd. Got some things planned for it.
20210523_082902.jpg
I love my Ranger and all but that Mustang is SWEET!

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
20210523_082902.jpg
That's a sweet 5.0 I might get another car someday but I don't want something as low as a mustang as my daily driver. I threw the tune in my ranger an it's probably as quick as my 97 cobra was stock (maybe do to tire spin)

That blue with white stripes looks sweet

XL GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger STX
Occupation
Civil Engineering Firm
That's a sweet 5.0 I might get another car someday but I don't want something as low as a mustang as my daily driver. I threw the tune in my ranger an it's probably as quick as my 97 cobra was stock (maybe do to tire spin)

That blue with white stripes looks sweet
Well, thank you and @port43. It does look white, but it's actually a silver "fade" over the top stripe from factory and only comes out on sunny days and never sees winter driving. It's a toy that I threw a lot of money into (power and a sh*t load of suspension) which I'm sure many of you can relate. Won't be getting as crazy with the Ranger, but must admit I'm really looking forward to my first new truck. Ever.

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
Well, thank you and @port43. It does look white, but it's actually a silver "fade" over the top stripe from factory and only comes out on sunny days and never sees winter driving. It's a toy that I threw a lot of money into (power and a sh*t load of suspension) which I'm sure many of you can relate. Won't be getting as crazy with the Ranger, but must admit I'm really looking forward to my first new truck. Ever.
You will not regret getting a Truck :). I had cars most of my life and then bought my 1st Truck to tow a boat and really began to appreciate its all around convenience. You can haul stuff when you need to and then get into the cab and use it like a car. A 4X4 is nice if you need it to get out of a weather or road condition problem or go off-roading. This Ranger is my 4th Truck and the best I've ever had! I can't see myself ever getting anything but a...you guessed it...a Truck ? . Enjoy your new ride!

Last edited:

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
An older pic of mine. FX4 Supercab with the black package and Hot Pepper Red.
FB_IMG_1615333903588.jpg
Nice looking Truck! Really like your black appearance package tires and wheels...trying to find the same to upgrade mine.

TORQUERULES

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Nice looking Truck! Really like your black appearance package tires and wheels...trying to find the same to upgrade mine.
Thanks! I really do too, just trying my best to keep those gloss black wheels looking good. If they start to show wear and tear from ordinary driving, then I will eventually go with a matte bronze. I think that would look good with the Pepper Red. Gotta get new tires soon. Gonna go a little taller. Fill out those fenders.

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Thanks! I really do too, just trying my best to keep those gloss black wheels looking good. If they start to show wear and tear from ordinary driving, then I will eventually go with a matte bronze. I think that would look good with the Pepper Red. Gotta get new tires soon. Gonna go a little taller. Fill out those fenders.
I think those blacks would really look good with the Saber and the black STX trim. But they must be popular because I'm having trouble finding a decent set at a reasonable price.

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
How do like the way they ride and handle?

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
You will not regret getting a Truck :). I had cars most of my life and then bought my 1st Truck to tow a boat and really began to appreciate its all around convenience. You can haul stuff when you need to and then get into the cab and use it like a car. A 4X4 is nice if you need it to get out of a weather or road condition problem or go off-roading. This Ranger is my 4th Truck and the best I've every had! I can't see myself ever getting anything but a...you guessed it...a Truck ? . Enjoy your new ride!
I agree Paul, I bought my first truck in 1985, a used '79 F-250 with about a million miles, when I couldn't even get a new TV home. I tried going without a truck in 2018. That lasted about 1 1/2 years. :)
Sponsored