First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I did. The first thing the wife said was you don't need two vehicles. She is right.
o_O Noooooo, she was wrong! Quick go back and get it and tell them you have sellers remorse! :captain:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
That does look really nice Matt and I'm really happy for you!! The Big Bend is a nice model without breaking the bank and those who have them really love them.

What motor is in it the 2.3 or 2.7?

OP
OP
Matsterious

Matsterious

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend 2.7L Mid Package 4.27
That does look really nice Matt and I'm really happy for you!! The Big Bend is a nice model without breaking the bank and those who have them really love them.

What motor is in it the 2.3 or 2.7?
Thanks Dave. It's the 2.7l with the 4.27 locking rear axle. It has the open front Axel.

NCRANGER

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat Super Crew FX4
Occupation
Retired Electrical Engineer
Either way, Congrats on a great looking Bronco! I hope they treated you fairly on the trade in...Used car prices are crazy right now.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Thanks Dave. It's the 2.7l with the 4.27 locking rear axle. It had the open front Axel.
I just went back and saw that it your other post. That's a great motor gear combo you're going to have some fun with that.

Good luck with it and make sure you still come by here and don't be a stranger. It's still a Ford so you're always welcome lol Thank God you didn't buy a Tacoma! :whew:?

OP
OP
Matsterious

Matsterious

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Either way, Congrats on a great looking Bronco! I hope they treated you fairly on the trade in...Used car prices are crazy right now.
I got what caravana quoted me. So I'm happy. They even gave me 500 more and a free window tint bc i didn't want to remove my rack so they gave me that to make me happy.

OP
OP
Matsterious

Matsterious

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just went back and saw that it your other post. That's a great motor gear combo you're going to have some fun with that.

Good luck with it and make sure you still come by here and don't be a stranger. It's still a Ford so you're always welcome lol Thank God you didn't buy a Tacoma! :whew:?
Oh i don't plan on going anywhere. I like to get on here and see a lot of the wisdom people give out to us.

I could never buy a ?...

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Keep an eye at the big dealerships for one on the lot and be ready to buy it immediately.
I think you're going to see more and more backing our from their orders. Between the long waits (most found something else) and the economy along with rising interest rates dealers will start having more of these. I've seen many sitting longer now when they have crazy markups too but that's dependent on the area.

You're really lucky to stumble onto it and the red is a really nice color. Just remember to keep it waxed really good, red seems to oxidize easier than most other colors. Plus you know who's got the good stuff for ya. :bandit:?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Matt, one other thing to keep in mind as I've seen this happen a lot on the B6G forum. Make sure you remember that your soft top is open before pulling into the garage. If it's only flipped back past the front seats and not all the way back it'll hit the header over the garage and bend the frame. I know it would probably forget seeing as I never had one.

BrassSlinger

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue Tremor Lariat,2017 Honda Civic
Occupation
Technician
Love it,congrats.
Red looks great with the black top.

Enjoy it,i bet its a lot of fun

OP
OP
Matsterious

Matsterious

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think you're going to see more and more backing our from their orders. Between the long waits (most found something else) and the economy along with rising interest rates dealers will start having more of these. I've seen many sitting longer now when they have crazy markups too but that's dependent on the area.

You're really lucky to stumble onto it and the red is a really nice color. Just remember to keep it waxed really good, red seems to oxidize easier than most other colors. Plus you know who's got the good stuff for ya. :bandit:?
Good advice on the wax and the dealer did say people make the reservation then when the time comes to buy them they can't get approved for financing. I see that getting worse and worse as the fed keeps increasing their rates.

OP
OP
Matsterious

Matsterious

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Matt, one other thing to keep in mind as I've seen this happen a lot on the B6G forum. Make sure you remember that your soft top is open before pulling into the garage. If it's only flipped back past the front seats and not all the way back it'll hit the header over the garage and bend the frame. I know it would probably forget seeing as I never had one.
Great advice! I need to get super up to speed on these. One time i was backing into my garage with my ranger and almost ripped off the antenna so I'm super in tune with my garage height!
Sponsored