Saw this on the road today.

RedDakooter05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX RWD
Re-work the grill a bit, add a small lift and rally mud flaps and that'd be a fun little pos.
Sponsored

Fitzmotor

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor, 75 crewcab F350, 65 Mustang
Occupation
Retired from Honda Racing.
My dad has had Subaru's Brat's and Baja's, he blew up one of his Brat motors once using the Arco Graphite oil, he got a used Japanese dual carb engine, that thing would smoke the front tires, I was laughing so hard yanking on the wheel from torque steering.

Hyundai's will sell cuz they are cheap, they remind me of the Yugo, the car people bought when they couldn't afford anything else, they have gotten a lot better though, still cheap.

And yes, I want a Mexico or a global tailgate that is plain, not a big fan of the oversized tailgate advertising, if I ever have to replace the tailgate, I will fill in the letters!! (no offense to those who highlight them with vinyl)

Claing92

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Was on my way to Green Bay to pick my daughter up at the airport and passed this Santa Cruz on the highway. Not a bad looking little crossover, I refuse to call it a truck cuz it's actually an SUV with a little bed. ?

I do think Hyundai will sell a bunch of these as will Ford with the Maverick. Not everybody needs or want a full framed truck.

PXL_20211003_195524947.jpg

PXL_20211003_195537171.jpg
I saw one the other day. I’ve heard about these coming to market. Also agree they ain’t a truck. My first impression was wtf is that lol.
Sponsored