First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariet
Occupation
Fire Fighter
Has anyone upgraded the turn signal lights on the mirror? If so where did you get them? Post some pics?
The only ones I can find are not available for my 2019 Ranger. It's all UK and says not North American compatible.
Thank you!
Sponsored

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Are you asking if non lariat models have been retrofitted with led? There is some threads on here about that. Seems non fitted models don’t have the wire harness needed. Seems the one we need has heater control, led turn, puddle light and wires for led accent lights in door panel. Oh ya, extra for stereo upgrade. They pretty much got the pinout down on it.

OP
OP
FireTruck16

FireTruck16

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariet
Occupation
Fire Fighter
Are you asking if non lariat models have been retrofitted with led? There is some threads on here about that. Seems non fitted models don’t have the wire harness needed. Seems the one we need has heater control, led turn, puddle light and wires for led accent lights in door panel. Oh ya, extra for stereo upgrade. They pretty much got the pinout down on it.
I’m talking about the lariat package. I have turn indicators on the mirrors and the lenses came out so I want to swap them out for something else.

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering
I’m talking about the lariat package. I have turn indicators on the mirrors and the lenses came out so I want to swap them out for something else.
Ahh, my bad. I went looking a few months ago to change out mine and wasn’t anything I could find aftermarket.

OP
OP
FireTruck16

FireTruck16

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariet
Occupation
Fire Fighter
Something like this is available to North American trucks. What I’m reading it’s only available on UK vehicles. Think they would still work? Seems like the same connections looking at videos.

sorry... it won’t let me post an actual link.

ebay.com LED-Dynamic-Turn-Signal-Side-Mirror-Light-For-Ford-Ranger-T6-Everest-2012-2019

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering
Something like this is available to North American trucks. What I’m reading it’s only available on UK vehicles. Think they would still work? Seems like the same connections looking at videos.

sorry... it won’t let me post an actual link.

ebay.com LED-Dynamic-Turn-Signal-Side-Mirror-Light-For-Ford-Ranger-T6-Everest-2012-2019
You can find them way cheaper on Ali Express. But, not sure if they’re the same size as NA ones. There are so many parts out there but this difference of ROTW and NA is subtitle and maddening ?

SpaceRanger

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Has anyone upgraded the turn signal lights on the mirror? If so where did you get them? Post some pics?
The only ones I can find are not available for my 2019 Ranger. It's all UK and says not North American compatible.
Thank you!
Were you able to find something that works? I'm wanting to change mine out, too. I may just order those that are for non-NA trucks to see if they work. They're cheap enough.

Edit: I actually ordered the ones on Ebay. I took my light out and compared it to the ones in the pictures. They look similar enough. Also, the Ebay listing states "NOT for North America Version XLT Supercab 2019-2020". I assume that that specific model is different than our Lariat trucks completely. Maybe it's because they don't have the indicator lamps in the mirrors at all? I'll report back when they get here (end of March, unfortunately since they're coming from across the pond somewhere) and let you know if they fit. If not, I'm out $30.

Last edited:

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
Anyone know how much the stock OEM NA turn housing are?

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Military
Screenshot_20210209-182316_Messenger.jpg

About $25 USD. This is from TascaParts.com.
Interesting, is anyone positive these wont interchange with overseas versions? The dealers here are asking $200+ for each side. I know somethin gis not right about it.

SpaceRanger

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Interesting, is anyone positive these wont interchange with overseas versions? The dealers here are asking $200+ for each side. I know somethin gis not right about it.
I'm about to find find out. Haha Are you sure they're not quoting you for the entire mirror assembly? These are literally just plastic housings with no electronics.

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Military
I'm about to find find out. Haha Are you sure they're not quoting you for the entire mirror assembly? These are literally just plastic housings with no electronics.
Thats what I said, no way they are really that much. Im trying to gather some info bc Im going to challenge them on it. I think they have something wrong or mislabeled in the system.

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering
Actually they list all the different types and chrome ones too. Now haven’t been able to discern yet if they’re interchangeable.

So, a lariat top half with turn signal will fit on an XLT motorized mirror. Puddle lights are on the bottom I think.

still have to run wire for signal power knowing the lariat harness is different than XLT

micl9

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Fx4 302A
Vehicle Showcase
The mirror assemblies are ~$400 each
Just the GLASS is something like $330
Sponsored