Running tally of VIN #, order date and build date by Ranger5G member (2019 MY)

RIRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Vehicle Showcase
I'm curious how you knew that UR was the company to transport from the train to the dealer?
I got this info from @technological_marvel on the "Track Your Ranger" thread:

No idea if they deliver everywhere in New England but it's likely. Right off the bat I can tell you my truck and others at my dealer came off ramp 04, it will say the ramp number on your window sticker (mine was RA04). It was a little tricky to get to the point where I could track it but this should work if it's being carried by UR:

First get a VIN from a new car on the lot of your Ford dealer and look it up here:https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipts

Make sure to only use the last 8 digits. If the Ford was delivered by United Road there will be a delivery receipt. Once the delivery receipt shows up you can click the "Register" link on the right to register for delivery notifications for that location. Enter your information and if it works you get a United Road login that will let you view deliveries made to that location as well as any pending deliveries in the possession of United Road. If the truck isn't on a ramp with UR it won't show up in pending deliveries as far as I can tell, meaning if it's still on the train they may not have tracking information yet.

technological_marvel, Mar 22, 2019
Sponsored

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
I got this info from @technological_marvel on the "Track Your Ranger" thread:

No idea if they deliver everywhere in New England but it's likely. Right off the bat I can tell you my truck and others at my dealer came off ramp 04, it will say the ramp number on your window sticker (mine was RA04). It was a little tricky to get to the point where I could track it but this should work if it's being carried by UR:

First get a VIN from a new car on the lot of your Ford dealer and look it up here:https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipts

Make sure to only use the last 8 digits. If the Ford was delivered by United Road there will be a delivery receipt. Once the delivery receipt shows up you can click the "Register" link on the right to register for delivery notifications for that location. Enter your information and if it works you get a United Road login that will let you view deliveries made to that location as well as any pending deliveries in the possession of United Road. If the truck isn't on a ramp with UR it won't show up in pending deliveries as far as I can tell, meaning if it's still on the train they may not have tracking information yet.

technological_marvel, Mar 22, 2019
Thank you for the info - I must have missed that..... It looks like they will be delivering my truck to the dealer, so I went ahead and registered. My VIN doesn't show up yet, though - it is still on the train, and I'm sure is several days away. Last I knew it was in North Dakota. Maybe it is in Montana by now.... But still a ways away.

Pinecrestjim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2018 F-150, 2016 Escape
Mine arrived at the dealership this afternoon. Five months to the day from when I ordered it on 11/5. It's a beautiful truck. Will pick it up tomorrow and take it back on Monday for the Line-X.

RIRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you for the info - I must have missed that..... It looks like they will be delivering my truck to the dealer, so I went ahead and registered. My VIN doesn't show up yet, though - it is still on the train, and I'm sure is several days away. Last I knew it was in North Dakota. Maybe it is in Montana by now.... But still a ways away.
Good Luck! I find myself checking the UR tracker every hour. It's an addiction! :crazy: This morning there were three other Rangers (along with my truck) and three Mustangs pending pickup for transport to my dealer. I thought for sure that would be enough for them to fill up a transport truck. Hopefully, it will be delivered on Monday. That would be the estimated delivery date on the Ford tracker. So close yet so far :tumbleweed:

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Good Luck! I find myself checking the UR tracker every hour. It's an addiction! :crazy: This morning there were three other Rangers (along with my truck) and three Mustangs pending pickup for transport to my dealer. I thought for sure that would be enough for them to fill up a transport truck. Hopefully, it will be delivered on Monday. That would be the estimated delivery date on the Ford tracker. So close yet so far :tumbleweed:
My ETA is still a week away - I'm hoping it will be sooner than that. But I feel your pain - I check things WAY too often. I spent WAY too much time trying to figure out how to get a status on the train car (which was a dead end). It is very addicting!

Hope your truck shows up sooner than expected.

THLONE

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Chev C-20, 2019 Ford Ranger XL 4X4
Occupation
internet wise guy
Vehicle Showcase
I convinced myself to relax and quit checking. I dont usually check these posts. Forget about it and it will come sooner.

DrRoger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Taurus, 2019 Ranger XL (May 20)
Occupation
Retired
I convinced myself to relax and quit checking. I dont usually check these posts. Forget about it and it will come sooner.
I need to try that also. It will come when it comes.

Murphie

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4X2, 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe
Occupation
Financial Auditor - Retired
After a 3 week train ride, and almost a week at the Union Pacific New Vehicle yard in Mesquite TX (DFW), it finally showed up at the dealer this morning. Just picked it up, and really pleased with it. My only gripe is with the thunderstorms we have today and tomorrow. It was a short drive home, but now it's dirty. So I know what I'll be doing Monday morning.

It's a Lariat 4X2 and I was not looking forward to having Hankook tires. I was very pleased to see that they are Bridgestone Dueler HT tires.

2019-04-06 12.56.57 (Large).jpg

Last edited:

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
Mine was built today!!!!!! So now the wait for shipment.

kjbeggs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat FX4
After a 3 week train ride, and almost a week at the Union Pacific New Vehicle yard in Mesquite TX (DFW), it finally showed up at the dealer this morning. Just picked it up, and really pleased with it. My only gripe is with the thunderstorms we have today and tomorrow. It was a short drive home, but now it's dirty. So I know what I'll be doing Monday morning.

It's a Lariat 4X2 and I was not looking forward to having Hankook tires. I was very pleased to see that they are Bridgestone Dueler HT tires.

2019-04-06 12.56.57 (Large).jpg
Congrats!
Mine's been sitting in Mesquite since at least Tuesday. I was really hoping it would get to the dealership in Arlington today, but they said they didn't get any trucks today at all.
(I felt the same way about the rain, but I'd rather have a dirty truck than no truck).
Hopefully Monday, but not holding my breath at this point...

Pinecrestjim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2018 F-150, 2016 Escape
ENQW8276.JPG

After 5 months and 1 day from the order date, I took possession of my special order Ranger yesterday. What a nice ride and the power is amazing. This is going to be a fun truck.

SK1jvg

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
So we just got back from our first road trip to Branson, MO in the new Ranger. We drove 540 miles and got 21.5 miles to the gallon. Not to shabby for a 4x4 on its first trip. The ride is excellent and I was really surprised on its performance through the hills of southern Missouri. I stuck to 65 to 68 MPH for the trip. Lots of comments from folks about the trucks appearance. Just the perfect size for us and the luggage.

PiperL1

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Well worth the wait! Picked it up Saturday. Tires were near 40psi, so I took some air out. Tonneau back ordered. Hang in there for those waiting!

zAQGPxMHSmqo4RU+SUKHdw.jpg

Mustang2Ranger

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger Lariat-FX4,4X4,White Platinum; 06 Escape
Well worth the wait! Picked it up Saturday. Tires were near 40psi, so I took some air out. Tonneau back ordered. Hang in there for those waiting!

zAQGPxMHSmqo4RU+SUKHdw.jpg
So you ordered it with the tonneau cover and they sent it without one? There must be something more that I am missing. I ordered mine with a tonneau cover also, truck is currently in production
Sponsored