Running tally of VIN #, order date and build date by Ranger5G member (2019 MY)

Claudess

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
The link to my window sticker just started working overnight.

Blend Date of 4/18/2019. Ordered on 1/31/2019 and delivery still 5/12/2019
Sponsored

ExChief45

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chrysler Concorde
Occupation
Gas System Operations - Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase

DrRoger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Taurus, 2019 Ranger XL (May 20)
Occupation
Retired
The link to my window sticker just started working overnight.

Blend Date of 4/18/2019. Ordered on 1/31/2019 and delivery still 5/12/2019
What is the link to get the window sticker?

MT19RANGER

First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Oilfield Service Company Area Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase

DrRoger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Taurus, 2019 Ranger XL (May 20)
Occupation
Retired

MT19RANGER

First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Oilfield Service Company Area Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
OK
Thanks. I have that link. Just need to be patient until sticker is available.
Yeah, mine didn't show up till about a week before being built. I don't know how they are doing now w/ the stickers going live and production time.

PvtZoller

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
If you want your build date ask your dealer for the scheduled to date that will be your build date. When your sticker becomes available check the blend date that will be the date your truck actually gets built.
I will send the sales rep an email about that. Thank you for the info . . . . . . Sold my car yesterday
Congratulations to @Latran, @NordicPC, @Snorebaby, @kjbeggs and @msclpe who have all taken delivery of their new Ranger!

I added @PvtZoller and @langlais to the list.

I also updated @Ranger in Maine.

56295 is the last 5 of the vin for your chart

Pat McGrath

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 4X4 XLT Supercrew
Vehicle Showcase
Well since my delivery date jumped 23 days I figured I be a squeaky wheel. I emailed the dealer about the train ride my truck is taking. He in turn emailed corporate. He got a return answer and forward it to me. It seems my truck is all of a sudden going to start moving in the right direction.

Dale

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape & 2010 Fusion
Hello Gang, I’m hoping there is someone out there that can provide information of the current wait times. I ordered a new Ranger on 1/23 and thus far my dealer has been unable to give me any information. I was expecting at this point to at least have a vin number and schedule. For the life of me for as long as they have been building these and only 9400 sold the whole quarter I would have thought it wouldn’t be this long.I even see a few advertisements on the tube these days so why are they advertising if they can’t satisfy current customers? I ordered a Lariat super cab , 4x4, off road,chrome package, tow package,501A, spray in liner.Might there be something in the
Is configuration causing issues?

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Hello Gang, I’m hoping there is someone out there that can provide information of the current wait times. I ordered a new Ranger on 1/23 and thus far my dealer has been unable to give me any information. I was expecting at this point to at least have a vin number and schedule. For the life of me for as long as they have been building these and only 9400 sold the whole quarter I would have thought it wouldn’t be this long.I even see a few advertisements on the tube these days so why are they advertising if they can’t satisfy current customers? I ordered a Lariat super cab , 4x4, off road,chrome package, tow package,501A, spray in liner.Might there be something in the
If you ordered in January and the dealer can't tell you ANYTHING, I think they have fallen down on the job. You should have gotten a VIN within a month or so I would think. Certainly by now assuming they actually entered your order. I ordered about a month ahead of you and my truck just arrived yesterday at the dealer - 16 weeks.

OP
OP
rangerdanger

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
rangerdanger

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Go to the dealer in person ASAP, since calls/emails can be dodged. Have them show you the Vehicle Visibility screen to see where your Ranger is.

To not have a build date or VIN at this point is outrageous.

Dale

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape & 2010 Fusion
Go to the dealer in person ASAP, since calls/emails can be dodged. Have them show you the Vehicle Visibility screen to see where your Ranger is.

To not have a build date or VIN at this point is outrageous.
Thanks, I stopped in Wednesday but I’m headed back to ask to see the visibility screen right now.

OP
OP
rangerdanger

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks, I stopped in Wednesday but I’m headed back to ask to see the visibility screen right now.
Did you get any paperwork when you ordered? Did you sign anything?

Edit: I just reread your original post, I think your hold up is the SuperCab. Right now Ford is only making 5-10% of Rangers in a SuperCab configuration.

Claudess

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Did you get any paperwork when you ordered? Did you sign anything?

Edit: I just reread your original post, I think your hold up is the SuperCab. Right now Ford is only making 5-10% of Rangers in a SuperCab configuration.

Mine was a SuperCab ordered on 1/31 and it's in production. I would definitely check with the dealer. I've had a VIN number for 6 weeks now.
Sponsored