Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Lariat Crew , 1966 Chevrolet Biscayne
Occupation
Retired YouTube Creator
I bought the chrome version for mine online and with the 20% discount saved a lot. Only took 30 minutes to install .

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!

maxbottomtime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT SCAB 4x4
Does anyone know if the 5" Rectangular Black Running Boards shown as an add on in the Build & Price site are the same as these that are available through Ford Accessories? There is a pretty significant price difference between the two.

https://accessories.ford.com/produc...c=6971134509247&nosto=productcategory-nosto-2
The bars are too small/close to the cab to be useful. Admittedly I am fairly tall, but these are so small they are useless. Your foot doesn't fit. All these do is rub your leg a little as you step out past them (putting dirt on your pants).

Cohnhead'73

First Name
Gooby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ranger Lariat, '23 Chrysler 300, '13 FiestaSE
Occupation
Retired: Ford Motor Co
I think they are. I went the Ford Accessories route for my running boards.
Be aware once you use the discount , I was unable to use the discount again later on another order.

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
I ordered the cheapest nerf bars off amazon/ebay an they are standing up fine.

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know if the 5" Rectangular Black Running Boards shown as an add on in the Build & Price site are the same as these that are available through Ford Accessories? There is a pretty significant price difference between the two.

https://accessories.ford.com/produc...c=6971134509247&nosto=productcategory-nosto-2
The ones that came stock on my 2019 Ranger look exactly like the ones on the accessories site. You could probably get a better deal on the same runners at Genuine Ford Black Painted 5 Inch Angular Side Step Bars For SuperCrew - KB3Z-16450-CC | Levittown Ford (levittownfordparts.com) ...

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
Can you get a pick of those nerf bars installed on your ride? Trying to get a visual, might go that route
myranger1.jpg

I had to go with chrome since my truck had the chrome package on it. They come in black too.

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase

If you are ever down near the Augusta, GA area I have a set of those factory ford running boards you can have for $100 if you just get them out of my garage...

stringbreaker

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
myranger1.jpg

I had to go with chrome since my truck had the chrome package on it. They come in black too.
I'm conflicted with the running boards issue I would like to have them for my petite wife to get in easier and I like the look but do they stand out far enough to be useful?

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
I'm conflicted with the running boards issue I would like to have them for my petite wife to get in easier and I like the look but do they stand out far enough to be useful?
My petite wife likes the stock version because they are wide enough to give plenty of room for both feet and are easily visible. The only way to know for sure is to let her try out the stock version and go from there...

JayBickles

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Oxford White XLT, 2016 Explorer XLT
I got the Go Rhino RB10 Slim and Love them. I mostly got them for the wife and kids because they were complaining about crawling in and out. I like them because they don't stick out too far, and they actually sit pretty high. So I don't have to worry too much when I do go off the trail. (As rare as it happens).

mtbikernate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4x4
My petite wife really likes having the Ford Accessories ones (came on the truck when I bought it) to get in/out. I don't need them but I've learned to like them to save on seat wear. I think I'd rather replace them with rock sliders, though. Won't happen anytime soon, but a man can dream.
Sponsored