Renewed SiriusXM today....

RangerVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ranger XLT
My trial expires next month and I guess the better offers are starting to roll in lol
Got a letter from them to today offering the 3 extra months for $2 processing fee again but it also had the $5 a month for Music and Entertainment package for 12 months with it. Says I got until 8/26 to accept

I had already found a link someone posted on another site that has that deal so I'm set if I wantto go that route.

Same site also posted a link for Music and Entertainment plus a upgrade to Platinum for $6 a month for 12 months.

I'll probably start out with the $6 plan so I can check out the NFL/NBA play by play stuff seeing how mine expires before the season starts lol

If I don't use it much I'll step down to the $5 plan
Sponsored

canyonslicker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
65 YO Juvenile Delinquent
From my experience those with built in Navigation systems also get free traffic updates and on the display on the system for 5 years which is cost adder otherwise. I doesn’t matter which tier you go with.

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
Yeah running the XM today in the Pathfinder was nice. I was playing in the North Divide trails today with plenty of trees everywhere and never had an issue on the trail!!

RangerVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ranger XLT
Ok trial expires in 4 days.

So far I can do M&E upgraded to Platinum for $6 a month for a year.
or
M&E for $5 a month for 2yrs, cancel at anytime.

Trying to think what would Plat really gets me that I'll use. I like sports but most of the time I'm home for the games or can find a bootleg stream to watch the ones not shown in my area. Couldn't care less about Howard Stern.

Leaning towards the $5 simple to just not have to do the cancel, renew dance for 2yrs

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
Ok trial expires in 4 days.

So far I can do M&E upgraded to Platinum for $6 a month for a year.
or
M&E for $5 a month for 2yrs, cancel at anytime.

Trying to think what would Plat really gets me that I'll use. I like sports but most of the time I'm home for the games or can find a bootleg stream to watch the ones not shown in my area. Couldn't care less about Howard Stern.

Leaning towards the $5 simple to just not have to do the cancel, renew dance for 2yrs
The M&E is plenty for me. Not having to fool with subscriptions for two years would be nice.

California

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
We bought 2 new vehicles in '19. The Ranger and a Nissan. The Nissan's XM antenna went south right after the warranty period. They wanted almost $600 to replace the antenna. I declined. I now use XM streaming through CarPlay on that vehicle.

RangerVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ranger XLT
Well trial expires tomorrow. XM been calling me all week, haven't answered...Did today and talked to the rep, she offered me $5 a month for 12 month, cancel anytime for Platinum. I said sounds good lets do it until they got to the part she asked for my payment info. I was like I don't give out my CC over the phone from cold calls. Phone showed it was XM and she had the info but still didn't want to give out the CC. Asked if they had a promo code I could use. She said I could use chat and get it done. Hung up talked to the chat person. They had me add a card to my account, sent me a message of what I was getting $5 Plat for 12 months and done...
That's better than the 12 months $6 Plat link I had found on reddit.
Now just have to dance next yr to get the same rate :crackup:

Roscoe P

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Ford RangernXLT
Occupation
Retired
What channels are you listening to?
Constant hype for their channels, constant talk from DJ's reading the same music news. I have never heard more that 3 songs in a row without some kind of interruption!!
I have it, pay $60 a year now for the premier(everything package) but will probably end it.
Tired of Tesla and Queensryche.
Call them up and tell them you can't pay that . Some people pay $7 a month for just music . But They say it's all the music channel's. I get mine locked in by the year but I won't pay more than $7or 8 a month .You can get too much on your phone that's free and play it thru BT.
Sponsored

Reactions: EJH