Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Super Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired
  • Banned
Renewed Sirius 'Music & Entertainment' Package today for the annual fee of $78.12 (same as last year's introductory rate). Renewed the service on both of my vehicles for $156.24. Took 2 phone calls to get a correct invoice/receipt. :sunglasses:

Original Sirius logo:

Sirius-logo-old.png
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Renewed Sirius 'Music & Entertainment' Package today for the annual fee of $78.12 (same as last year's introductory rate). Renewed the service on both of my vehicles for $156.24. Took 2 phone calls to get a correct invoice/receipt. :sunglasses:

Original Sirius logo:

Sirius-logo-old.png
Before our trip I called and got a special that was only $2,00 for 3 months for their unlimited package. It was going to end last week so I called and got another special this time it was $24.08 for 5 months again for the unlimited package. They did offer me a 1 year rate at $6.16/month but I just took the 5 month deal for now. I did get use to listening to it while away and it's nice to not have to listen to a bunch of nonsense from regular terrestrial radio especially in the morning.

OP
OP

Progeny2021

Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
  • Banned
Before our trip I called and got a special that was only $2,00 for 3 months for their unlimited package. It was going to end last week so I called and got another special this time it was $24.08 for 5 months again for the unlimited package. They did offer me a 1 year rate at $6.16/month but I just took the 5 month deal for now. I did get use to listening to it while away and it's nice to not have to listen to a bunch of nonsense from regular terrestrial radio especially in the morning.
Would have been $262.08 full price for both vehicles....nuts. I first experienced SiriusXM on my last motorcycle, Triumph Trophy SE - I was hooked. My first and only bike with built in audio and every electronic nanny imaginable on a motorcycle. I truly miss it. The day I took delivery - dealer staff.

022_0A.jpeg

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
Once you.go.to XM you dont go back!!

I first had XM on my 2016 Frontier. Ive had it ever since. I have it on the 1993 Pathfinder and the 1994 F150 using the Apline CDE-172BT decks. To say the least they are nice.

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x2, 2017 Toyota Limited Highlander w/Platinum Pkg., 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon
Occupation
Retired RF Telecommications Manager
Once you.go.to XM you dont go back!!

I first had XM on my 2016 Frontier. Ive had it ever since. I have it on the 1993 Pathfinder and the 1994 F150 using the Apline CDE-172BT decks. To say the least they are nice.
I agree Chris. I first started listening to Sirius on my new 2012 Wrangler and liked being able to listen non-stop to my music no matter how far off the beaten path I drove. I will admit that the sound quality isn't the best but with my hearing ability at my age, it is just great. Also lose coverage intermittently when in deep forest. I now have Sirius in all three of my vehicles. Renewed in May for $74.62 each for a year. I like not having to listen to commercials and the wide choice of music available.

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Except the audio quality SUCKS (way to compressed) and commercials... Who pays to hear commercials ?

I turn it on when it's free for a couple weeks each year to remind myself NEVER PAY FOR THIS CRAP!
Pay to hear commercials? What radio are you talking about? I have not ran into that at all. The most i get is a small advertisement for a new channel. Other then that there are no commercials

AdamHarris

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Black Supercrew
Occupation
Collision Repair Instructor
Vehicle Showcase
Except the audio quality SUCKS (way to compressed) and commercials... Who pays to hear commercials ?

I turn it on when it's free for a couple weeks each year to remind myself NEVER PAY FOR THIS CRAP!
You audiophile types are just too much sometimes. I mean give it a rest already.

RangerVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ranger XLT
My trial that came with my truck ends next month.

They emailed me another 3 month trial link for a $2 processing fee plus tax then it goes to the regular place if I don't cancel. Also shows up under my account offers. Even had someone call and offer it to me earlier this week. I wasn't thinking at the time I should've said not going to do the 3 months but should've said I'd do the $6 deal a month for a year I heard about...

Think if I call them or get on the online chat 2 or 3 days before it expires, I can get that $6 deal if I just come out and ask for it?

Just be straight forward and Say something like my 3 month trial ending. My brother got some 1yr deal for like $6 a month but had to pay for the year up front for the platinum package. If yall got that offer I'll sign up otherwise I'll just use Apple Music or Amazon Music and let XM expire

They gave my brother the deal last year when he got his Escape and the trial was bout to end.
I don't feel like fooling with another 3 month trial and then have to hassle to cancel. Rather just get the $6 a month plan, pay it for a year and be done if possible.

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

They emailed me another 3 month trial link for a $2 processing fee plus tax then it goes to the regular place if I don't cancel. Also shows up under my account offers. Even had someone call and offer it to me earlier this week. I wasn't thinking at the time I should've said not going to do the 3 months but should've said I'd do the $6 deal a month for a year I heard about...

Think if I call them or get on the online chat 2 or 3 days before it expires, I can get that $6 deal if I just come out and ask for it?

Just be straight forward and Say something like my 3 month trial ending. My brother got some 1yr deal for like $6 a month but had to pay for the year up front. If yall got that offer I'll sign up otherwise I'll just use Apple Music or Amazon Music and let XM expire

They gave my brother the deal last year when he got his Escape and the trial was bout to end.
I don't feel like fooling with another 3 month trial and then have to hassle to cancel. Rather just get the $6 a month plan, pay it for a year and be done if possible.
Always worth giving them a call to to see what kind of deal they will offer

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I had to call back 2 times to get my latest deal. The first guy was like "this is the best we can do" I was like ok goodbye. Called right back and got a lady who said they have a 5 month special right now which ended up a little cheaper than the $6/month deal. Now I'm good until 12/17/22 when I'm hoping they'll have a Christmas special.

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x2, 2017 Toyota Limited Highlander w/Platinum Pkg., 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon
Occupation
Retired RF Telecommications Manager

Just be straight forward and Say something like my 3 month trial ending. My brother got some 1yr deal for like $6 a month but had to pay for the year up front for the platinum package. If yall got that offer I'll sign up otherwise I'll just use Apple Music or Amazon Music and let XM expire

That is the one bad thing about Sirius is that you have to ask for the $6 per month (plus fees), they don't offer that up front. However, a little persistence on your part will get you the lower pricing. ALWAYS renew before the year is up or they will renew you at the then current price and you have to argue with them to get the price back down.

OP
OP

Progeny2021

Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
The $6.50 per month per vehicle is the plan I'm paying for - paying it yearly. It's the current 'introductory rate'. I renew this rate every year but have to phone in to get it.

RangerVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ranger XLT
Guess I'll call a few days before it expires..not gonna waste time with a 3 month they sent me.
I have unlimited data and Amazon Music with my Prime. I'll stream from my phone before I pay $20+ a month

RangerVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ranger XLT
The $6.50 per month per vehicle is the plan I'm paying for - paying it yearly. It's the current 'introductory rate'. I renew this rate every year but have to phone in to get it.
Is that their Unlimited Package
Sponsored