First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired
Because some people just accept what they say and don't know how to make deals. I'm Polish so I'm always on the lookout for a bargain. lol Kind of like the ones who walk into the dealers showroom and pay sticker or worse, the high markups. :facepalm:
do you know what your last name means in Polish? Fellow Polish decent member. Thanks to Stalin my mom and her family got an all expense paid trip to Siberia in a cattle car.
Sponsored

SigOris

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired
Our internet is expensive here. I pay $77/month for only 250MB from Cox. The cell phones aren't to bad because I added my girlfriend and her daughter to mine so we have a unlimited family plan with a 55+ senior discount which comes out to just under $30/each.
Have you looked T Mobile Magenta? We got the middle plan that includes Netflix.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
do you know what your last name means in Polish? Fellow Polish decent member. Thanks to Stalin my mom and her family got an all expense paid trip to Siberia in a cattle car.
I do its Owl. Funny because when I do a job for a real Polish family they always ask me that too. lol

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!

Theslim_spaydee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT (she gone) 2022 BD Bronco
Occupation
Finance
I feel like the only thing keeping Sirius alive is folks older than myself. Given all of the relatively cheap streaming options that include podcasts and curated playlists it is mind boggling that Sirius is still able to remain profitable.

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
I feel like the only thing keeping Sirius alive is folks older than myself. Given all of the relatively cheap streaming options that include podcasts and curated playlists it is mind boggling that Sirius is still able to remain profitable.
I'm old ish? and I like XM!

RangerVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ranger XLT
Well just got an email from Sirius for $5 for 12 months for The Music & Entertainment Plan also says they'll waive the $15 activation fee, then after 12 months the price goes up to $18 which I'd cancel unless they continued the same $5 price for a year. Guess they got the hint since I didn't bite on the multiple emails for another 3 months free with a $2 processing fee offer

Looks like the only difference between the M&E and Plat is the NFL,NBA,MLB and Personalized Pandora Stations. Not sure I'd ever use them or worth trying to get them to give me the Plat $6 plan.
My trial expires in Sep. I need to find out if I signed up this week would my 12months start in Sept after trial or if it starts immediately

Wonder if I can just pay the full 12 months at once or do I have to get billed every month

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Well just got an email from Sirius for $5 for 12 months for The Music & Entertainment Plan also says they'll waive the $15 activation fee, then after 12 months the price goes up to $18 which I'd cancel unless they continued the same $5 price for a year. Guess they got the hint since I didn't bite on the multiple emails for another 3 months free with a $2 processing fee offer

Looks like the only difference between the M&E and Plat is the NFL,NBA,MLB and Personalized Pandora Stations. Not sure I'd ever use them or worth trying to get them to give me the Plat $6 plan.
My trial expires in Sep. I need to find out if I signed up this week would my 12months start in Sept after trial or if it starts immediately

Wonder if I can just pay the full 12 months at once or do I have to get billed every month
I just renewed mine and still had a couple weeks left before my trial expired. It started that day and not at the end of the first expiration date but they do give you credit back for the unused days. Just make sure to ask them but that's how mine was.

RangerVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ranger XLT
I may just wait until Sept to activate it then... The offer didn't have a must be done by date on it. If for some reason it doesn't work then. I'll call and just say the link I was sent isn't working and it didn't say I had to do it right away. If they argue it was only valid for x days and no longer valid I'll just let the trial end.
They'll eventually send me the deal again...especially if the recession really kicks in and people start cutting services like XM, some money better than none :like:

5thranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20ranger
Occupation
driver
My trial that came with my truck ends next month.

They emailed me another 3 month trial link for a $2 processing fee plus tax then it goes to the regular place if I don't cancel. Also shows up under my account offers. Even had someone call and offer it to me earlier this week. I wasn't thinking at the time I should've said not going to do the 3 months but should've said I'd do the $6 deal a month for a year I heard about...

Think if I call them or get on the online chat 2 or 3 days before it expires, I can get that $6 deal if I just come out and ask for it?

Just be straight forward and Say something like my 3 month trial ending. My brother got some 1yr deal for like $6 a month but had to pay for the year up front for the platinum package. If yall got that offer I'll sign up otherwise I'll just use Apple Music or Amazon Music and let XM expire

They gave my brother the deal last year when he got his Escape and the trial was bout to end.
I don't feel like fooling with another 3 month trial and then have to hassle to cancel. Rather just get the $6 a month plan, pay it for a year and be done if possible.
I just tell them that I am cancelling service if I don't get 6 per month pricing, they always do.

DonB

Banned
Banned
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 HPR Ranger Super Cab FX4
Occupation
Retired
Renewed Sirius 'Music & Entertainment' Package today for the annual fee of $78.12 (same as last year's introductory rate). Renewed the service on both of my vehicles for $156.24. Took 2 phone calls to get a correct invoice/receipt. :sunglasses:

Original Sirius logo:

Sirius-logo-old.png
Sponsored