vince
New Member
- Thread starter
- #1
Starting with a completely stock 2020 Ford Ranger. Just bought an Eibach Stage 2 kit for it (E86-35-048-01-22). I'm in Los Angeles and although this is a relatively straight forward install I'm looking for recommendations for a shop that has experience specifically with our generation Ranger.
I've read cautions about needing to ratchet strap the steering spindle/knuckle to the upper frame mount so the inner tripod joint doesn't slip out of its internal housing inside the boot which won't be visually obvious if that happens. That's got me nervous about what other gotchas there could be.
I've read cautions about needing to ratchet strap the steering spindle/knuckle to the upper frame mount so the inner tripod joint doesn't slip out of its internal housing inside the boot which won't be visually obvious if that happens. That's got me nervous about what other gotchas there could be.
Sponsored