First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
I found with my scab if I grab at the top outside edge and firmly close it I never get alarms. When I do it from center latch area occasionally have it happen. So top of the door it is.
Sponsored

trmkars

First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
photos.project395.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
IT Stuff
Vehicle Showcase
Hasn't happened in a while now. And it's been quite hot here. I am guessing it just needed a slight adjustment as it wore in.
When mine was brand new less than a 1k miles -- I had this happen a few times. Then just like yours it stopped. Now almost a year later with 17k miles, and still no further door ajar issues.

UpcountryRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
I had the same rear door ajar issue on my 2020 Supercab for the first week or so that I owned it and assumed it was something I'd need to have the dealer look at, but then it just stopped and hasn't occurred again.

yamahaSHO

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaztuning.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Ranger, 23 Maverick, 04 S2000, 07 Sky RL
Occupation
ECU Calibration - USAF Retired
Vehicle Showcase
When mine was brand new less than a 1k miles -- I had this happen a few times. Then just like yours it stopped. Now almost a year later with 17k miles, and still no further door ajar issues.
Just had this today with under 150 miles. It was intermittent and had to film to catch it. I just slammed the door when I got home and will see if it comes back.
Sponsored