Sponsored

Search results

  1. Anyone ever drill/tap into your back cab wall?

    I want to do something like. I agree those look like good mounting points.
  2. Steering Assist Fault - Service Required

    Thank you everyone for the input! I will update if/when I learn something else with this issue.
  3. Steering Assist Fault - Service Required

    I do have a Forscan reader, so I will have to give that one a try. I was/am using a bluetooth scanner that others here have used in the past and I paid for the upgrade to see more PIDs or something. Okay, I will try using Forscan. Thanks RangerBill!
  4. Steering Assist Fault - Service Required

    Has anyone else seen or experienced this issue? "Steering Assist Fault - Service Required" With 109k miles on my Ranger (many of them in rough conditions) -- I received this error message on the highway just north of Vegas. I just filled the tank and driving like normal and this message popped...
  5. Hows the weather in your area?

    This sums it up nicely!
  6. California WTB - ICON, KING OR FOX 2.5

    PM sent with more details.
  7. California WTB - ICON, KING OR FOX 2.5

    I have a set of front Icons extend travel. Let me locate them (in storage) then I will send you pictures.
  8. Tie rod Help needed

    I didn't think RPG was still selling 19+ Ranger parts, but here we go: https://rpgoffroad.com/product/1-2-steering-tie-rod-kit-2/
  9. Tie rod Help needed

    hmm yeah - tires could be a concern. I wasn't sure if I was missing some other way of checking them for issues. I have been replacing items based upon miles driven/abused. Tie rods have been on my list, but thus far they seem tight and don't make any noise (as far as I can tell). Two weekends...
  10. Tie rod Help needed

    Curious - what are the signs of "beginning" to fail? Do you have extended length Kings up front? Also which upper control arms are you running? (I have same setup - now at 110K miles)
  11. What did you do to your Ranger today?

    Made the final payment!
  12. 37s

    Looking at photos of my stock Ranger arms vs the Bronco arms - wow! Thank you for sharing the info and photos! Okay, another question. Are those the Ranger Kings or from some other application?
  13. 37s

    What did you do with steering? I am guessing the control arms are longer than the Ranger arms, so did you also replace/modify the tie rods?
  14. Interesting note from ARB

    my truck needs a wash all of the time
  15. Upper Control Arms

    Icon suspension has discontinued control arm (ball joint) for steel knuckles.
  16. Milestone Reached

    200k is great to hear! I am half way there - I turned 100k last month.
  17. Leaving The Ranger Community....Whoa Is Me....Whoa Is Me.....

    Well I don't usually say much around here, but in this case your new (to you) Expedition just might identify as a Ranger. This being the case you don't need to go anywhere else! :)
  18. MBS Extended Automatic Transmission Dipsticks now available

    Ordered one of these today! Thanks for doing what you do!
  19. A Short Demo of The G900 Tripro Rear Cam

    Okay, that all sounds reasonable. I don't want to monitor the front view, but if there is an incident I would hope see as much of what happened as possible. I really like the idea of live rear view since the tent on my bed limits the view. Adding this third camera (front bumper) has peeked...
  20. A Short Demo of The G900 Tripro Rear Cam

    Hi Msfitoy -- how is the view on the forward facing camera? These Rangers have that giant box on the front windshield below the review mirror. Is the view/video clear or do you see it?





Top