First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
After reading multiple posts about in dash rattle ..I finally turned on my defroster (I live in Fla.and the temp dropped to 28 degrees..) and the very noticeable behind the gauge cluster and radio rattle disappeared and has not been back !
Regards
Sponsored

David J Appel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
After reading multiple posts about in dash rattle ..I finally turned on my defroster (I live in Fla.and the temp dropped to 28 degrees..) and the very noticeable behind the gauge cluster and radio rattle disappeared and has not been back !
Regards
I have Ford working on it right now. They tried to fix it the first time with no success, now they say one of the techs dealt with it on another ranger and has a solution. We will see. Oh yea they are also replacing a blown speaker! Hoping I have no more issues.

Reactions: Doc

hawk43

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Regards

Ironically turned my defroster on for the first time yesterday cause of window fogging due to extreme humidity yesterday...Within two minutes started getting dash rattle/buzz not heard at all before...almost sure its the trim piece surround the defrost vents...the one up next to the windshield for the full length of top of dash.

DMK45

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 crew cab
I have Ford working on it right now. They tried to fix it the first time with no success, now they say one of the techs dealt with it on another ranger and has a solution. We will see. Oh yea they are also replacing a blown speaker! Hoping I have no more issues.
Ur in the minority sir. I hope gets straight quickly & you get back to being a proud Ranger owner. All 3 my buds have new Rangers an the quality has been impeccable. That's saying alot. They had very pricey vehicles prior to the "not unpricey" new Ranger. Keep truckin! #Fordperformance
Sponsored