John Disilvestre

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Hello all,

I noticed a lot of people here have placed orders. Iv'e searched the forums and haven't found much on pricing. It seems most people have paid MSRP.
The best offer i received thus far is just the $750 rebate from the ford. But the dealers wont budge any more than that.
So essentially they are getting MSRP because the rebate comes from ford directly.
Has anybody had success negotiating? FYI Im from long island, NY so if anybody has input on the local dealers and what they offering price wise I'd appreciate it.
Thanks
Sponsored

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Hello all,

I noticed a lot of people here have placed orders. Iv'e searched the forums and haven't found much on pricing. It seems most people have paid MSRP.
The best offer i received thus far is just the $750 rebate from the ford. But the dealers wont budge any more than that.
So essentially they are getting MSRP because the rebate comes from ford directly.
Has anybody had success negotiating? FYI Im from long island, NY so if anybody has input on the local dealers and what they offering price wise I'd appreciate it.
Thanks
Try to get X Plan if you don’t want to negotiate. You should be able to stack $750 incentive on top of X Plan.

2 Ways to Get X Plan Pricing on a 2019 Ford Ranger

j0shm1lls

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger SCrew Lariat FX4 Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, I signed up for X-Plan pricing, got my membership card from the Mustang Club two days ago and already have my PIN number. The $750 incentive also works with X-plan pricing so that further brings it down.

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat / 2019 Volvo XC60 T6 Inscription
I managed to get get my ranger for $41,449.00 with an MSRP of $44,685.00

Just negotiated between several dealers to secure the price and place my order.

Ugga Mugga

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Hello all,

Thanks
Welcome to the site! This thread might be helpful? https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/2019-ford-ranger-waiting-room-share-your-orders-here.1008/

There's lots of people posting their deals and what discounts they've received.

DHare

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat - Saber; 2020 Ford Edge - Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
Hello all,

Thanks
Mine is $200 over invoice plus the $750 rebate. Try different dealers if yours won't negotiate lower than MSRP.

OP
OP

John Disilvestre

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Thanks guys. I'll check out that MCA link.
Its crazy, ive been to 3 dealers already one said MSRP is all they can do, another offered the $750 rebate (but thats not the dealer discounting, thats a rebate) and the other told me to come back end of November! Never heard of a salesman turning down business.

NY35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Zamboni
Thanks guys. I'll check out that MCA link.
Its crazy, ive been to 3 dealers already one said MSRP is all they can do, another offered the $750 rebate (but thats not the dealer discounting, thats a rebate) and the other told me to come back end of November! Never heard of a salesman turning down business.
To save yourself time from having to walk into dealers and to get as many bids as possible with less work, visit your area dealers' websites and find the email for the internet sales managers. Then just email them directly asking them for their best bid. Once you get some good offers, you can leverage it to see if others will beat it. Emailing dealers is an efficient way of getting many competing quotes without stepping step inside a dealer before you're ready to sign the papers (besides checking the Ranger out in person of course).

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
To save yourself time from having to walk into dealers and to get as many bids as possible with less work, visit your area dealers' websites and find the email for the internet sales managers. Then just email them directly asking them for their best bid. Once you get some good offers, you can leverage it to see if others will beat it. Emailing dealers is an efficient way of getting many competing quotes without stepping step inside a dealer before you're ready to sign the papers (besides checking the Ranger out in person of course).
Yes you are going to have to work a bit to potentially save thousands of dollars. The dealerships are counting on you to get emotionally invested and buy the first Ranger you can.

Pinecrestjim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2018 F-150, 2016 Escape
If you cannot get to their "internet" sales manager, contact their fleet sales manager.

Desert_5G

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
most large employers offer discounts on some car manufactures that will make you eligible for x pricing w/o having to buy a membership somewhere. It took me between going and emailing to 4 dealers before one straight up offered me invoice pricing. And it was the one dealership I didn't think would get a good deal from since they don't deal in volume. be patient and take the time to visit and email as many dealers as possible. it could save you $ in the long run.

skibuff

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Escape / 2019 Ford Ranger XLT Lighting Blue
I do a lot of non car related business with my dealership and they gave Invoice +$300 + the $750 Rebate. The fleet guys I deal with said that they are getting MSRP from most people.

LoneStarFlatLanders

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 BMW Z4 3.0si - Sold my current car and waiting patiently on my new truck
I got close to A Plan pricing on mine. Just takes a bit of work and contacting multiple dealers.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
I got close to A Plan pricing on mine. Just takes a bit of work and contacting multiple dealers.
I have a question - how do you know what the different pricing levels are? I was told the dealers won't know that until the invoice was cut? Is there a way to see what the X Plan price is for a particular build? Or is there a general % discount to get a general idea of what the X Plan price would be?

uthunter

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-350 CC & 2019 Ranger Lariat Sport & 2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac - SuperCharged