prayers and positive thoughts needed

lil doopahead

First Name
Dommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
friends i got home from work tonight only to find out that my dad thought my mom may have had a stroke. i rushed on. she did. been at the er all night so far with them. im not ready to let a parent go yet, shes in general healthy and even still works at her bizz a few days a week. i was just telling someone here how tough she is recently and how she beat cancer. im requesting prayers and positive thoughts for my mother to be well and restored to health / ability.
thank you
There are some intense changes taking place lately dude-- incredibly sorry to hear about your ma. Stay strong, and much love to you and yours <3
Sponsored

Blue_Ranger

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
friends i got home from work tonight only to find out that my dad thought my mom may have had a stroke. i rushed on. she did. been at the er all night so far with them. im not ready to let a parent go yet, shes in general healthy and even still works at her bizz a few days a week. i was just telling someone here how tough she is recently and how she beat cancer. im requesting prayers and positive thoughts for my mother to be well and restored to health / ability.
thank you
Sending the best to you and your family. Stay positive.

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
thank you
?

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unicycle.
Occupation
I make electricity
Hi Mark,

I lost my father on Valentine’s Day. My mother says he gave us his final kiss that day. My world seems a little smaller with him gone.

Prayers and good vibes sent your way.

VoodooRanger

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
My grandmother survived a stroke back in 2020 at the start of the pandemic at the ripe age of 99. She pushed on with a broken hip and all. She had another stroke about a month ago at 101 and survived that too. Unfortunately, after that she was no longer able to swallow and the family did not want to make her live the rest of her life in an ALF with a feeding tube. She pushed on for nearly two more weeks and gently went away in her sleep.

Sounds to me like your mother still has plenty of fight in her. Best thing you can do is make sure she’s comfortable and let the doctors do what they do.

All the best.

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
Mark,
Thanks for sharing the request. Praying for the restoration of your Mom, God's peace and comfort for you and the family ? My Mom survived 2 strokes and made it to 96!

Last edited:

NCRANGER

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat Super Crew FX4
Occupation
Retired Electrical Engineer
Mark-

My thoughts and prayer are with you, your mom, and your family, and hopes for a speedy recovery.