First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
I just bought a Glock 17. I love sigs too. My next buy will probably be a 10mm Glock.

I was going to get my CCL but, Texas just passed constitutional carry. Hmmmmmm, I probably will still end up getting it because of all the states that recognize the Texas license. Will be nice to drive all the way back to the north east packing instead of leaving it in my truck.
I have an Ohio CCL an the state keeps talking about adopting Constitutional carry. I will probably keep getting the CCL since I go to Ky an Michigan occasionally an they accept Ohio's CCL.

I have 2 Sigs...a P938 nightmare an a P226. I got away from striker fired weapons for carry. I like to chamber a round an lower the hammer so if I ever had to pull the weapon I'd have a cambered round an I would just need to pull the hammer back with my thumb on the 938. The 226 an Beretta PX4 have a DAO trigger so it doesn't matter if the hammer is down or not.

Now if any Gov officials are reading this I am selling all my high capacity weapons and magazines
Sponsored

F150stxguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I have an Ohio CCL an the state keeps talking about adopting Constitutional carry. I will probably keep getting the CCL since I go to Ky an Michigan occasionally an they accept Ohio's CCL.

I have 2 Sigs...a P938 nightmare an a P226. I got away from striker fired weapons for carry. I like to chamber a round an lower the hammer so if I ever had to pull the weapon I'd have a cambered round an I would just need to pull the hammer back with my thumb on the 938. The 226 an Beretta PX4 have a DAO trigger so it doesn't matter if the hammer is down or not.

Now if any Gov officials are reading this I am selling all my high capacity weapons and magazines
I love Ohio. I love Pennsylvania too. Upstate NY where I am originally from is more culturally aligned with both states, with a lot of gun rights/hunting lovers.
NYC has ALWAYS dictated our laws. And it’s a bunch of bullshit. Take away NYC and upstate would be a decent place to settle.

When I see Ohio or PA license plates down here I get homesick. When I eventually move back when my daughter gets older, I’ll be settling in either PA or Ohio.

I hope Ohio passes that!

F150stxguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150

I forgot to add. I lost all my high capacity guns and magazines in a boating accident.

AdamHarris

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Black Supercrew
Occupation
Collision Repair Instructor
Vehicle Showcase
Once you fire a Sig P320 you realize just how much better, out of the box, the trigger is on the Sig. I have a late 2nd GEN Glock 17 I got in 98 and a p320 full size.

05FA8CEA-1FE5-4CA3-A66A-E9E45EC555BD.jpeg

OP
OP
fORdEGON

fORdEGON

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger SuperCab Lariat FX4
Occupation
Excavation Contractor
Some good looking Sigs out there ! Took the ranger out today to our local backwoods shooting spot and got to do some more testing of the fox 2.5 in the rear and put some rounds down range.

I really like the modularity of the P320 and have already had some fun playing transformers with different grip modules, slides, and calibers. Really looking forward to see what else they do with the new AXG aluminum grips. But hammer fired DA/SA Sigs are still my favorites. P220 chambered in 10mm ?

FA3BBB24-5859-44E5-BBE3-9B42B7BEE940.jpeg

JeffWoodall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX 4X4
Occupation
Security, Retired military (20 yrs), retired law enforcement (15 yrs)
Vehicle Showcase
Glock 19, Glock 45 (9mm) and Glock 26, however, my next purchase in the very near future is a Sig 365XL. I told the wife, then I am done... :giggle:

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
My 9 isn't a Sig, but does this count when I take it for a little jog? :)

Sig.JPG

HTX1811

First Name
HC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger STX 4x4,16 Audi A7
Occupation
Retired
Unfortunately I lost all of mine including my AR pistols in a horrible boating accident. Crazy the only items lost were my guns, magazines, and ammo. Crazy I tell you.

I have a LTC because it makes buying guns quick. Being a soon to be retired LEO in good standing, I will carry under LEOSA or my LTC. I just renewed my TX LTC even though the constitutional carry law is going to be good to go mainly for gun purchases. Not that I’m buying any guns soon. ?

OP
OP
fORdEGON

fORdEGON

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger SuperCab Lariat FX4
Occupation
Excavation Contractor
That CZ is a beauty. Next on my list is a CZ TSO or the new TS2.

F150stxguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150

My local store actually has a couple in stock and I’ve been eying one for awhile. To me they’re just beautiful guns. Sig I’ve always thought made the best looking hand guns. Right along side CZ.

I’ll always love Glock because of its simple blocky simplicity and reliability, but Sigs to me are a work of art.

lawrench

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SCrew FX4 Lightning Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Well, I carry a SIG and kept my M18 in my Ranger. But I am a serious SIG Fan, I have
P250 .40 Full size and Sub-compact
P250 .22 Full size
M17
M18
Emperor Scorpion .45 1911 Style
M400 5.56 AR15 style

It is just too bad I too lost them in a horrible boating accident.

HTX1811

First Name
HC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger STX 4x4,16 Audi A7
Occupation
Retired
Well, I carry a SIG and kept my M18 in my Ranger. But I am a serious SIG Fan, I have
P250 .40 Full size and Sub-compact
P250 .22 Full size
M17
M18
Emperor Scorpion .45 1911 Style
M400 5.56 AR15 style

It is just too bad I too lost them in a horrible boating accident.
Boating is getting very dangerous these days!!!!!

Squatchranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
I have a p365 xl nra edition for my carry, and a mossberg shotgun as a truck gun. My favorite gun though is my walther ppq, best trigger and ergonomics of any gun I've shot.

Wytchdctr

First Name
Doug P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT
Occupation
Retired Military/HR Manager
Glock 21 here; love the glock and the 45 round. No hatred for a Sig; just good to go with 13+1 of 45 ACP in a gun that has yet to fail me. Even bought some cheap russian steel cased 45 that smelt sort of like cat piss after it fired and felt like it had a smaller charge than it should - fed that crap as well.
Sponsored