First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
friends i got home from work tonight only to find out that my dad thought my mom may have had a stroke. i rushed on. she did. been at the er all night so far with them. im not ready to let a parent go yet, shes in general healthy and even still works at her bizz a few days a week. i was just telling someone here how tough she is recently and how she beat cancer. im requesting prayers and positive thoughts for my mother to be well and restored to health / ability.
thank you
Sponsored

BladeRanger

First Name
Bladimir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2020 XLT FX4
Occupation
Electronic Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
friends i got home from work tonight only to find out that my dad thought my mom may have had a stroke. i rushed on. she did. been at the er all night so far with them. im not ready to let a parent go yet, shes in general healthy and even still works at her bizz a few days a week. i was just telling someone here how tough she is recently and how she beat cancer. im requesting prayers and positive thoughts for my mother to be well and restored to health / ability.
thank you
Prayers sent !!! Stay Positive!!! Will be keeping you and your family in our prayers and thoughts.

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
Praying for healing and complete restoration!

alan0614

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Lariat, 2017 GT350, 2016 Subaru Legacy
Occupation
Product and Training Manager
Prayers sent, understand how you feel for sure.