First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer
Not sure if auto-down is a option or not but my 2019 Lariat has driver's door auto-down and up. The other three doors a power but manual.
I meant with the key fob. My Fusion would roll all the windows down when I held down the unlock button.
Sponsored

PltFX4

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2109 Ranger Lariat FX4
I meant with the key fob. My Fusion would roll all the windows down when I held down the unlock button.
Ahh, sorry Rich999999... misunderstood, No have not tried that either... well, until just now... did not work. There are other threads on here that discuss the key fob/windows up/down issue at length. Need a additional module to be installed made by several different vendors. I have one, but waiting till it gets warmer... :>)

Anthony

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 SCrew
Occupation
COO
Vehicle Showcase
There is a module a bunch of us bought on a group buy last year that enabled this (I accidentally clicked the lock button too many times in the video, but they go back up with one click of the lock button).

r1ch999999

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer
I haven’t heard of that. I didn’t get my Ranger until January.

Clegghorn33

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport
To me, having the rear sliding window is useless without power. My arm isn't long enough to reach back there from the drivers seat and open it. On my old F-150 it was powered. Who else would purchase this upgrade if made avalable?
You can purchase a power sliding window from any dealership but it’s around $900 then you have to pay for install

Nick Barber

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat, FX4, White Platinum, Chrome, Tow
Occupation
Program Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I previously owned an Explorer Sport Trac which had the power rear window that could vent or go down all the way. I miss it.

caprtaineddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Corvette, 2020 Ranger Lariat
I've had several trucks with the power slider and loved them. I would definitely include it on my next truck.

JACKSMYDOG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4 Black
Occupation
Retired
I had rear window sliders on regular cab work trucks, and found they mostly just brought dust and debris in the cab from back flow air swirl over the cargo box.

I had a non-powered slider in my F150 Screw and never opened it in 6 years.

My first choice would be no slider, but if they are putting it in, it should follow the power option on the other windows. A base model truck with manual windows could have a manual slider. A truck with power windows should be power for all the windows.
Sponsored