First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Tell me you’re from Southern California without telling me you’re from Southern California lol

I’m an old timer on this board but I’ve been quiet lately. Not much going on unless you have a Tremor or a lift kit ?‍♂
Proudly wear my city life, but also want to experience rural for sure. That way I can decide what is fit for me. I ask a lot of questions about rural life and it’s dreamy from a vicarious experience.

OP
OP
dondonbabyraptor

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
That's me out by the Subaru with the cousin Eddie hat

dogs 021519.jpg
Beautiful picture. Can’t really see the face, but the snow is so thick. Never seen that being in San Diego. Thank you Steve :)

Cmar

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger PX
Here is me in 1992 at Poepel's corner (the point where the states of Queensland, South Australia and the Northern Territory meet in the Simpson Desert) with the Jeep Club, although I did drive a 1981 Ford Bronco at the time. And 30 years later my wife and I with some friends (end two on the right) at the Olgas, also known as Kata Tjuta, in Central Australia a couple of months ago, it was freezing in the early desert morning.

2010-09-23_25.JPG

P8260178.JPG

Last edited:

KJRR

First Name
KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger, '14 Ford Edge, '74 VW Type 181
Occupation
Professional Curmudgeon
Bozo....Your'e alive? ??
Hey Dave, Yes, this bozo is still alive. :bandit:

Sid, Looks like you have the formal version. You know what they say about big feet...
Good understanding. :crackup:

Hey KJ, haha nice costume! Looks like you know how to enjoy life being silly n all. Thanks for the photo :) hopefully I’m not being trolled with a random clown photo. Or I would be the clown here ?
Hi Brandon, if I was trolling, I would have posted this:p
1633751770284.png

And not this
DSCN0887.JPG

This was done for a fundraiser our company held, people voted for someone to dress as a clown for a day. Being the IT guy everyone knew and loved? :rolleyes:, I won. Probably had more to do with always clowning around and being a smart-a$$.
I had fun with it going around the office taking silly pictures with people. At least those that didn't yell 'get away' because they were afraid of clowns.:devil:

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO

Sid, Looks like you have the formal version. You know what they say about big feet...

1633751770284.png

And not this
DSCN0887.JPG

This was done for a fundraiser our company held, people voted for someone to dress as a clown for a day. Being the IT guy everyone knew and loved? :rolleyes:, I won. Probably had more to do with always clowning around and being a smart-a$$.
I had fun with it going around the office taking silly pictures with people. At least those that didn't yell 'get away' because they were afraid of clowns.:devil:
You sound like me when I worked KJ, except I had to wear the companies clown suit. I've told people that being a "smart ass" is an art that not everyone can master, but anyone can be an ass hole. :)

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
That's me out by the Subaru with the cousin Eddie hat

dogs 021519.jpg
Steve, being an old southern redneck I have to ask. What is all that white stuff on the ground, and why is there so much of it? :turkey: :turkey: :cool:

OP
OP
dondonbabyraptor

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Here is me in 1992 at Poepel's corner (the point where the states of Queensland, South Australia and the Northern Territory meet in the Simpson Desert) with the Jeep Club, although I did drive a 1981 Ford Bronco at the time. And 30 years later my wife and I with some friends (end two on the right) at the Olgas, also known as Kata Tjuta, in Central Australia a couple of months ago, it was freezing in the early desert morning.

2010-09-23_25.JPG

P8260178.JPG
Lovely photo of you and your wife and friends Cam. Does look a bit chilly hehe. Thanks for the back story and photo. You were riding hard off-road before I was born :)

OP
OP
dondonbabyraptor

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student

1633751770284.png

And not this
DSCN0887.JPG

Hahaha that’s amazing KJ. Really appreciate the fun photo. Glad you poked fun with the costume around the office and brought little memories of joy, even for the ones screaming and running ?

OP
OP
dondonbabyraptor

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student

GTGallop

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.qrz.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 SOLD - Now 2023 TRD Offroad
Occupation
Program Manager
IMG_4283.JPG

OP
OP
dondonbabyraptor

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Wow thank you for the sweet photo Greg. Ham? I always wanted to get into it at least on a basic level. Don't know where to start or what equipment is a starter equipment that is reliable.
Sponsored