Sponsored

PLEASE HELP A FELLOW RANGER GUY!

OP
OP
Glocker

Glocker

Well-Known Member
First Name
John
Joined
Feb 11, 2020
Threads
99
Messages
2,719
Reaction score
8,500
Location
Boca Raton
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
1
Those are beautiful photos of your truck! And holy cow, you're smokin' them all on the votes!

1666872973981.png
Thank you! I can't get the 3rd photo to load when I scroll through them. I get a jumbled mess of characters on the screen. ?

A friend back in GA took those photos! I sent him a message yesterday telling him his photos might win me some wheels! ??
 

DukeCanBuildit

Well-Known Member
First Name
Duke
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Threads
66
Messages
8,802
Reaction score
42,033
Location
Here
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Thank you! I can't get the 3rd photo to load when I scroll through them. I get a jumbled mess of characters on the screen. ?

A friend back in GA took those photos! I sent him a message yesterday telling him his photos might win me some wheels! ??
John, I remember when I first saw those photos and I was like, “Damn! those are great shots - looks like John knows a professional photographer with great photo-editing skills who specializes in off-road”. And I was also thinking how not only is it one of the best looking rigs out there, it’s definitely the best looking rig out there on stock wheels. Hopefully, those get swapped out soon. ?
 
OP
OP
Glocker

Glocker

Well-Known Member
First Name
John
Joined
Feb 11, 2020
Threads
99
Messages
2,719
Reaction score
8,500
Location
Boca Raton
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
1
John, I remember when I first saw those photos and I was like, “Damn! those are great shots - looks like John knows a professional photographer with great photo-editing skills who specializes in off-road”. And I was also thinking how not only is it one of the best looking rigs out there, it’s definitely the best looking rig out there on stock wheels. Hopefully, those get swapped out soon. ?
Thank you for the kind words, and I'm passing them onto the guy who snapped those photos for me. He actually inspired me to get a dSLR for myself and start some photography.
 

Dr. Zaius

Well-Known Member
First Name
Dennis
Joined
Dec 20, 2019
Threads
82
Messages
7,106
Reaction score
43,484
Location
Living The Dream
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Thank you for the kind words, and I'm passing them onto the guy who snapped those photos for me. He actually inspired me to get a dSLR for myself and start some photography.
Would that be Mr W?

He always takes some great photos on the group rides.
 


Dr. Zaius

Well-Known Member
First Name
Dennis
Joined
Dec 20, 2019
Threads
82
Messages
7,106
Reaction score
43,484
Location
Living The Dream
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Yes! Have you been on a group ride? If I've met you and didn't realize it, I'm going to be a little sad! LOL
I've been on a few of them but I don't think you were on those.

I think you may have already moved to Florida.
 
 








Top