First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Wow thats awesome , does your dealer also sell raptors at sticker? . . .after I buying the bronco sport it was a battle just to get my tremor for msrp. Seems like all dealers in the tri-state area are selling them at 5k over
I'm not sure this is the first time buying from them but so far those who have received their Broncos have had great reviews. No hidden fees or bs, exactly what they offered. The dealer is Granger Ford in IA so you could always call them up and ask them. They're a family business and also have a Jeep dealership next door.
Sponsored

Ranger_Pawl

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Supercab
Occupation
- Draftsman
YALL this is from the Ford Australia account... good chance this is for the non US version...

?‍♂
Don't quote me on this but I believe both the 5G and 6G Rangers are designed by Ford in Australia, for NA markets too. Also, LHD vehicles were shown in the video, possibly for NA.

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
But just think of how many post will see like the "I think I threw a rod" one we had here a few months ago. :shock: ?
Too bad the booze posting fizzled, you had a good start there :D

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I still think of that time to time, I am waiting for my current stress test on the Ranger to go ka-boom, sort of why I drive it like hell ? I test my firearms to failure too without cleaning if they are cheap enough... anything over $800 gets a cleaning after a couple range days. I have a Henry 22 I have shot few thousand rounds through without cleaning, gets a little stiff but can still cycle. And we all know how glock can run without cleaning...
I have a couple 22's that have several thousand rounds through them and they still function fine. I do run a bore snake through them but I get lazy and hate cleaning those as they're the ones that build up the most carbon. I know being as OCD as I am you'd think they'd be spotless. lol

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
I have a couple 22's that have several thousand rounds through them and they still function fine. I do run a bore snake through them but I get lazy and hate cleaning those as they're the ones that build up the most carbon. I know being as OCD as I am you'd think they'd be spotless. lol
I'm sure somewhere....someone...has some 303 product for that.
Just sayin' ;)

JTDay

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazdaspeed3, M3
Occupation
EHS
Speculation is that a ranger raptor will be available stateside and also that several power train options will be available. What I'm REALLY hoping for is a manual trans. The ranger has been my only auto and I'm genuinely wishing it was manual.

CarbonTremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor, 04 Jaguar XJR, 21 Bronco Sport
I'm not sure this is the first time buying from them but so far those who have received their Broncos have had great reviews. No hidden fees or bs, exactly what they offered. The dealer is Granger Ford in IA so you could always call them up and ask them. They're a family business and also have a Jeep dealership next door.
Cool I'll check them out. Thanks

Zvedza

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '04 SVT Lightning, '16 ZX-10R
Speculation is that a ranger raptor will be available stateside and also that several power train options will be available. What I'm REALLY hoping for is a manual trans. The ranger has been my only auto and I'm genuinely wishing it was manual.
I unfortunately think it wont be too popular next to the 10spd.

But that said it would still be totally awesome to have one.

Still a dream of mine to get the 6spd SRT10 Viper truck one of these days next to my lightning.
1631202875048.png

JTDay

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazdaspeed3, M3
Occupation
EHS
I unfortunately think it wont be too popular next to the 10spd.

But that said it would still be totally awesome to have one.

Still a dream of mine to get the 6spd SRT10 Viper truck one of these days next to my lightning.
1631202875048.png
If the reports are right, the take rate for manual broncos is 25% and they also have a 10sp so maybe Ford is listening. At least there would now be parts available for a potential swap way down the road.

Scooter

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
------2011 Ford Ranger XL 2.3L Manual Scab
Occupation
--Machinist
Ford please offer the 7 speed manual in the new Ranger !

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
I noticed that the "mud" testing was about 2" deep.

I wonder if the alternator is still mounted lower than the fog lights?

JesseS

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4, Jayco 26' Class A
Occupation
Retired, work is a four letter word.
Cool I'll check them out. Thanks
Granger is 10 miles north of Des Monies, a great family run, small Dealership. But they have over 400 Bronco orders at last count, mainly due to a $2K under MSRP offer, plus they will ship to your door, or you can fly in to the airport and road trip it home. I ordered mine local as I have D-Plan and they can't screw with me. Not sure I will keep it though as I like the Ranger so much and it suits my usage needs.

VAMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab
I guess I'm in the minority that was completely turned off by the ad? The ability to drift is simply not on my list of things I look for in a pickup. It's nothing but "feelings" advertising, with nothing of substance. I get that a lot of advertising is done like that, but I'm certainly not going to get excited about it.
Sponsored