Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
That area looks beautiful.

No pics of the rental car?
It really was a nice area and Bella Vista reminds me a lot of my town back in MA. It had rolling hills and no cookie cutter neighborhoods which is common in about 80% of the Phoenix area.

Just got the rental car pics back from the insurance company last night. :shock:

Car-in-ditch-2.png
Sponsored

AdamHarris

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Black Supercrew
Occupation
Collision Repair Instructor
Vehicle Showcase
It really was a nice area and Bella Vista reminds me a lot of my town back in MA. It had rolling hills and no cookie cutter neighborhoods which is common in about 80% of the Phoenix area.

Just got the rental car pics back from the insurance company last night. :shock:

Car-in-ditch-2.png
News channels are full of "An Arizona Man" stories today..

Last edited:

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman

Car-in-ditch-2.png
That sounds beautiful.

Atta boy!

You did remember to book that on a certain user's card he left at "the house party" right?

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
That sounds beautiful.

Atta boy!

You did remember to book that on a certain user's card he left at "the house party" right?
While of course I did! We just had a huge bash a Dukes @DukeCanBuildit house and there was a Visa card on his nightstand. I figured he left it for me for compensation for the bash he threw at my place while I was away. ?

Duke, the stay at the Ritz was amazing and the messages, steaks and bar were a nice treat. Thanks! ?

yamahaSHO

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaztuning.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Ranger, 23 Maverick, 04 S2000, 07 Sky RL
Occupation
ECU Calibration - USAF Retired
Vehicle Showcase
We originally were looking in that area, but the wife said no due to the mountainous feel, having just moved out of the Foothills of Golden, CO. We then looked at Bentonville and Fayetteville and realized that's where everyone is moving and that's what we were leaving in CO.

So, about 2 months ago, we bought a house in Greenwood. Like the area, but I'm learning about all the poor building practices here and get to do more work to this house than I ever imagined. There is a reason why there is a huge need for foundation repair services in this area.

I am also originally from Phoenix. :)

Last edited:

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
While of course I did! We just had a huge bash a Dukes @DukeCanBuildit house and there was a Visa card on his nightstand. I figured he left it for me for compensation for the bash he threw at my place while I was away. ?

Duke, the stay at the Ritz was amazing and the messages, steaks and bar were a nice treat. Thanks! ?
As long as there was a happy ending.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Thanks for all the pictures Dave. WOW that Chapel is awesome looking. Way cool!
Mark, it really was awesome. Walking down the trailing seeing it appear was an amazing sight. It really fits right in the way they built it and the steel structure has a lot of detail in it.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
We originally were looking in that area, but the wide said no due to the mountainous feel, having just moved out of the Foothills of Golden, CO. We then looked at Bentonville and Fayetteville and realized that's where everyone is moving and that's what we were leaving in CO.

So, about 2 months ago, we bought a house in Greenwood. Like the area, but I'm learning about all the poor building practices here and get to do more work to this house than I ever imagined. There is a reason why there is a huge need for foundation repair services in this area.

I also originally from Phoenix. :)
Yeah Bentonville is nice (we never made it to Fayetteville) but everyone says it's been growing a lot lately. We're (mostly me) sick of the city and all the traffic here so I want to get back to somewhere a little less congested. BV looks like a perfect fit as it can't get to much larger than it is now and it still has that small town feel. Annie's a little freaked out by the mountains and no street lights because she's always been a city girl but they have a lot of amenities there and everything large is within 15-20 minutes away.

Not sure how long you've been gone but Phoenix has grown so much these past 2-3 years. My city was only 56,000 7 years ago and now it's well over 110K and still growing. The town I moved away from in MA was only 8,500 so for me this is way to crowded.

yamahaSHO

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaztuning.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Ranger, 23 Maverick, 04 S2000, 07 Sky RL
Occupation
ECU Calibration - USAF Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah Bentonville is nice (we never made it to Fayetteville) but everyone says it's been growing a lot lately. We're (mostly me) sick of the city and all the traffic here so I want to get back to somewhere a little less congested. BV looks like a perfect fit as it can't get to much larger than it is now and it still has that small town feel. Annie's a little freaked out by the mountains and no street lights because she's always been a city girl but they have a lot of amenities there and everything large is within 15-20 minutes away.

Not sure how long you've been gone but Phoenix has grown so much these past 2-3 years. My city was only 56,000 7 years ago and now it's well over 110K and still growing. The town I moved away from in MA was only 8,500 so for me this is way to crowded.
I like the Greenwood area as it has a small town feel (9k people) and 15 minutes from being in the middle of Ft Smith. My wife grew up in a town of 400, so it's a good mix for the both of us. She'll get used to the mountain roads... My wife drives around turns so much faster, after 6 years in the mountains.

High school football here is basically the movie Varsity Blues... And I played football.

I've been moved away from Phoenix for 21 years when I left for the Air Force, but have family there and my track car is currently sitting at a buddies house (I pick it up in two weeks). It's definitely over-grown for me now.

Ranger54

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Service advisor
Mark, it really was awesome. Walking down the trailing seeing it appear was an amazing sight. It really fits right in the way they built it and the steel structure has a lot of detail in it.
That’s where the wife and I got married!

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
So awesome! I live in Bella Vista myself and absolutely love it here! Wish I would’ve known you were in town!
We might be coming back to look at some lots in a few weeks, I have a few saved that I saw on the MLS. Plus we didn't have a lot of time on our last trip so I'd like to see more of the area. From what I saw I really like it there especially the Highlands area. I'd love to be able to live on one of the lakes there but they're a little out of my price range now. But there's a few with a lake view that seem reasonable and that's probably the closest I'll get. lol Will let you know if we end up going back out there.
Sponsored