First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Eye Tech, 2A supporter, USMC "Doc" '89-'95
Welcome and congrats on the Ranger! Enjoy!

If you need a damper for that tailgate just yell for Dave like this..........
dave.gif
....and, he'll come running!
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Thanks. I found a source for the seat jackers on line…$79.99 per seat. Your solution sounds much cheaper…lol

I have a gel cushion on the way. If that doesn’t work I’ll try the seat jacket method.
Thanks for the assist.
Anytime! Hopefully that works for you as there's nothing worse then being uncomfortable driving. Trust me I know I had a 3rd Gen Tacoma before my Ranger. lol

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
After doing a few months of hard looking I ended up purchasing a 2019 XLT SuperCab, FX4, Sport in Ingot Silver. Was going to wait in next gen Ranger, but those recent photos that were leaked were butt ugly. I like the current version much better.

Only thing the truck didn’t come with I wanted was spray in bed-liner so setting up an appointment at LineX.

Weathertechs are ordered and console organizer is on the way.

Next up is Bilsteins all around to improve the ride. Going to run some 255/75/17 tires when current ones are usedup. Mods will be complete after that.

I have discovered one Major comfort item I have to find a solution for…now that I’ve had time to drive longer than 15 minutes I have to find a custom seat guy or find some kind of cushion for the drivers seat. My sciatic nerve is getting aggravated every time I’m in the truck longer than 10 minutes. Have the power seats and playing with settings has not resolved the issue. I’ve had two back surgeries and this issue was gone until this new truck. Always something….

Have been lurking a while and learned quite a bit. Look forward to learning more.

B52E9685-58EA-4F64-ADD6-B18484DF9442.jpeg
Hi UW,

Similar to my RV Seat. I resolved by using a Purple Seat Cushion. Just a suggestion but it worked for me....

Purple.com

best,
Phil

OP
OP
underwhelmed

underwhelmed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SC XLT FX4, 1998 Jeep Cherokee XJ
Occupation
Retired Military
Vehicle Showcase
Hi UW,

Similar to my RV Seat. I resolved by using a Purple Seat Cushion. Just a suggestion but it worked for me....

Purple.com

best,
Phil
it’s the one I ordered. Thanks for the input.

Highlander

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Shadow Black Lariat 501A TREMOR
Occupation
Private
Vehicle Showcase
Anytime! Hopefully that works for you as there's nothing worse then being uncomfortable driving. Trust me I know I had a 3rd Gen Tacoma before my Ranger. lol
2nd Gen Tacoma, and agreed! The Ranger is most comfortable.

Frank

OP
OP
underwhelmed

underwhelmed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SC XLT FX4, 1998 Jeep Cherokee XJ
Occupation
Retired Military
Vehicle Showcase
Update: I just remembered that I had a Ford in college…1975 Ford Courier (really a Mazda, but did have Ford marking lol). I did a lot of partying back then. Memories are tough to come by. I guess this isn’t my first “Ford” after all! ??

It looked just like the one below, except much worse :LOL:

75 Courier.png
Sponsored

Last edited: