James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Systems Admin
Welcome aboard and congrats on the new Ranger. She's good lookin' :like:
Thanks, good to be here! I like your truck too. I haven't seen many of the blue around.
Sponsored

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
Clump that mustang looks killer....my son in law's brother has a '19 with a whipple charger putting 788 hp to the ground. He installed 1200 HP axles over the winter an is going back to another tune.

that black looks great....his does too....it's white with black wheels 335 wide tires in back, all windows tinted an the top was blacked out looks like it runs into the rear window.

man I'm gonna end up with another mustang if I keep seeing these. I had 3 fox bodies, a 97 cobra an a '74 mustang II was my first car I owned.

Deleted member 1634

Hi Guys,

I got a 2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 with chrome package and some killer deals on Monday night. I am near Seattle so with the COVID-19 issues the dealership was empty. I got my wife a killer deal on a 2020 escape over the weekend so I decided to bite the bullet and pick up a ranger. It is pretty much fully loaded with as few dealer added options as possible. I am looking forward to doing some trail riding.

Thanks!

Pikens

IMG_0240.jpg
We did almost the same thing! Just in the opposite order and a bit longer apart. haha I got my Ranger back in May of last year. But we just went out and bought my wife a new 2020 Escape Hybrid last night! She's been looking at one for a few months, and with all the deals and rebates and the low interest rates happening right now, this was a great time to buy if you can afford to do so. We're lucky that we're both considered "essential services" so have no worries about losing any pay because of this. So might as well take advantage.

Enjoy!

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks, good to be here! I like your truck too. I haven't seen many of the blue around.
Thanks. I've seen a couple in the Puyallup/Tacoma area since I bought mine last August. But it's been a while.

Hightork

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 SuperCrew
Dave. from Lakeland Florida. 2019 XLT FX4 302A. Bought it new in Feb, $8900 under sticker. I had been looking at the new Ranger for a few months, when I came across a few leftover 19's with a steep clearance discount. At that price, I had to go for it...

Stranger 2.jpg

caprtaineddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Corvette, 2020 Ranger Lariat
Hi Guys,

I got a 2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 with chrome package and some killer deals on Monday night. I am near Seattle so with the COVID-19 issues the dealership was empty. I got my wife a killer deal on a 2020 escape over the weekend so I decided to bite the bullet and pick up a ranger. It is pretty much fully loaded with as few dealer added options as possible. I am looking forward to doing some trail riding.

Thanks!

Pikens

I have the Iconic Silver and really like it. The color doesn't show dirt like many of the others.

IMG_0240.jpg

fillmd03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2015 Ford F150
Occupation
Logistics
Vehicle Showcase
Hello all,

I bought my '19 Ranger Lariat used on a black Friday sale. Got a great deal buying is used. Did the window, then blacked out the emblems, removed the stickers, flush mount bug shield, and leveled it. Finally got to a point where I could get new 20x9 XD818 wheels and tires, new RC steps, and a low profile hard cover. I will most likely add painted wheel flares to add to the stance and protect the paint.

Ranger1.JPG

Ranger2.JPG

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hello, everyone.
Thanks for letting me join.
Thank you for welcoming me into the group, I am a new member with a nice 2003 ford ranger 2.3L driver that I really enjoy.
Using as daily driver.
Hi Ray,

2003 Ranger was my last baby before I retired....I had wrapped up the TPMS for the 2004 and pulled the plug on a 30 year career after the Firestone debachel.

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co.. Retired

Firestud5

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX2.
Occupation
Fire Captain (Retired)
Vehicle Showcase
Hello everyone. My name is John. I just purchased a 2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX2. Really love it. I put on a set of Ford mud flaps and Ford bug shield. It looks great. Was hard to trade in my Toyota Tacoma, but always wanted a Ranger. Thanks for accepting me on the site.
A3123E0B-FD29-4CAF-B5C6-845E33404DA4.jpeg

Last edited:

PONR

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat FX4
Occupation
Military
Picking up my 19 Ranger Lariat FX4 tomorrow. Got a killer deal on last years model I couldn’t pass up. Been a Toyota guy for my adult life but much like some of you all, terrible experience with the new engine/tranny on them. Glad to be here and looking forward to learning as much as I can.

jerrywin

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Sport supercrew
Picking up my 19 Ranger Lariat FX4 tomorrow. Got a killer deal on last years model I couldn’t pass up. Been a Toyota guy for my adult life but much like some of you all, terrible experience with the new engine/tranny on them. Glad to be here and looking forward to learning as much as I can.
Let me be first to note ... you'll learn to spend money on mod's here.

RangerDanger-UT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Hello R5G! My name is Bryan, from Draper, Utah…. I’ve been lurking AND learning here for a while as I considered buying the Ranger V. Tacoma. I must thank all of you for your solid information, objective opinions and insight on all things Ranger 5G. I have never joined a forum as they can sometimes be kinda intimidating, judgmental and frankly, pretty negative…. but R5G has been much, much different. Glad to be here and hopefully I can pay it forward!

I picked up my truck a few weeks ago:

· 2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew – Saber color

· 501A Group

· FX4 OFF-ROAD

· Sport Appearance Package

· Tow Package

Mod’s-to-date:

· Ready Lift 3” Level

· BFG KO2 275/70R17 (no modifications and no rubbing)

· Magnaflow Street Series Cat-Back W/Dual Polished tips.

· Xtang Xceed Tonneau Cover

· Xtang E-Light 500 Bedlight

· Westin HDX Stainless Drop Step Bars (Powder-coated to match Sport Trim)

· Bed Rug Full Bedliner

· AMP Research Bed Extender HD MAX

· Kuat NV 2.0 Bike Rack

· Go Fast Bits GFB-DV

· Husky Floor Liners

· LED Puddle Lights

· Diode Dynamics HP3 License Plate LED’s

· Xtang MAXseal Tailgate seal

· Cover Craft UVS-100 Interior Sunshade

· De-Badged

I will try to go back through the various topics and post more details/pictures about what I’ve done (mods) in an effort to be helpful to anyone interested. I’m not really a “wrench-guy”, but with all the valuable resources on this forum, I have my Ranger exactly as I want it and absolutely enjoy every minute driving it!

Cheers!

~Bryan

IMG_6379.jpeg

IMG_6377.jpeg
Nice truck man! This photo is right down the street from my house I believe
Sponsored