Pandamotorworks Troy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Focus ST, 19 Edge ST, 19 Ranger
Hello my name is Troy Ramsey.

Just wanted to introduce myself, I will be handling the day to day Ranger forum sales for Pandamotorworks and once we get it done our tuning R&D for the ranger done, I will handle Custom tuning aswell. Will take me a bit to get up to speed but I'm taking over for Chris here so we can keep up and keep on top of the market for your needs. Chris will still be around if needed and to help from time to time.

Contact info
636-614-3100 Et 702
[email protected]
https://www.facebook.com/troy.ramsey.31

Nofosrfcstr

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4x4 sport
Hi, all, my name is Brian. I'm from Long Island and I drive a Ranger 4x4 Sport XLT.

RngrRegmnt586

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Fx4
Got my new Magnet Lariat Supercrew a couple of weeks ago and love it. I mean, love it! So happy to have found this site and share my excitement with other Ranger geeks... I mean lovers . Already changed a lot to make my vision come true. Leveled the front, added the Raptor type grill with three amber lights, black vinyl letters on the tailgate, Method 17” Wheels, 285 R70 / 17 tires, fender flares, and BAKFlip tonneau cover. Just waiting for the running board steps and I’m good to go. Also, getting the one touch window modular so all windows are automatic. And, lastly have ordered a Hypertech speedometer calibrator to give me correct mileage and speedometer speed to compensate for the larger tires.

EF4730A6-8726-489C-A804-2EBBEE171DA7.jpeg

D569740A-080F-4E8F-8C07-B7AEECEE0F00.jpeg

4DC5C8D2-5D64-4431-825B-CB8E9A097735.jpeg

78B27DBD-1166-45F8-BB04-CCD48820F543.jpeg

B2F66811-0204-4593-88F7-898D2188D2C8.jpeg
Greetings from Long Beach, Ca. I just bought the same truck. Digging your build!

RngrRegmnt586

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Fx4
Hello all... traded in my 2017 Mustang GTPP for a magentic Fx4 supercrew. Looking to hopefully find a suspension setup or combination that will give me a pre-runner style look that sits a bit lower in the rear. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Loving the truck so far. Had a 2013 F150 Supercrew 5.0L prior to the mustang. Had to find my way back into a truck.

Junior Blue

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lightening Blue Ranger Lariat Crew
Hello All!
I'm Pete from southern N.J. (Between Atlantic City & Cape May)
Back in June (the 6th) I ordered my new Ranger.Lightning Blue,4x2, tow package, sport package, running boards,501A package, Locking diff.and splash guards.
I received my VIN. on July26th, and am hoping for the truck to be built on Aug.26, with a delivery date of Sept 19th.
I've been following you folks getting your trucks since Jan.
To keep myself busy while waiting I've been building a few Ranger Hot Wheels.
If someone could give me directions on how to post the pictures of my Hot Wheel fleet, I would be glad to post them.
Nice meeting you all.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Hello All!
Back in June (the 6th) I ordered my new Ranger.Lightning Blue,4x2, tow package, sport package, running boards,501A package, Locking diff.and splash guards.
I received my VIN. on July26th, and am hoping for the truck to be built on Aug.26, with a delivery date of Sept 19th.
If someone could give me directions on how to post the pictures of my Hot Wheel fleet, I would be glad to post them.
Nice meeting you all.
Assuming the pictures are on your computer, when you are posting a message here, you click the "Upload a File" button and then choose the image you want to post. Once it uploads you can click on a button to add it to the message. Once you do it, it is pretty easy.

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 2009 Shelby GT500 1990 Civic Si Hatchback
Hello everyone. I'm Ron new owner of a 2019 Ranger Lariat Shadow Black FX4 Trailer towing and Running Boards and Spray in Bedliner. Really love this truck and pretty much everything about it. I have added a Armor Flex hard folding tonneau cover that I really like so far. I look forward to learning new mods performance and otherwise. Nice to be here.
Have great weekend.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Hello All!
Nice meeting you all.
I added you to the ongoing list here for all Ranger special orders: https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/thre...d-build-date-by-ranger5g-member-2019-my.1286/

RailsRock

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SuperCrew
Occupation
Retired
Hello from Canada eh ! We signed the deal for our new 2019 Ranger on July 31. Lariat SuperCrew 4X4 Magnetic, with 500A Package, Running Boards, Trailer Tow Package, Splash Guards and Keyless-Entry Keypad.

The Window sticker shows Special Order date 08 02 19. We got a call from our dealership on August 13th to say our Ranger had arrived. It was built on August 12th, and was shipped by transport on August 13th. We figured it would be 10-12 weeks and it arrived in 2. UNBELIEVABLE !!

I have fond memories of our 2001 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew, however with the current F-150 larger form factor, the new Ranger just made more sense for our needs. We are enjoying our new ride.

Last edited:

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Hello from St. Louis!
I've been lurking here for a couple of months, and today I finally pulled the trigger on a Shadow Black Lariat Supercrew. These are nice trucks!

IMG_6629.jpg

IMG_6623.jpg
Very nice!!! Congrats:handsinair:

BlueOval5.0

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4, 501A, Trailer Tow Pkg, 18” Wheels, White Platinum,
Occupation
Professional Jackass
Well, the plan to wait for the 2020 model kinda went by the wayside. The current incentives proved to be too much for us to turn down and with the wife really wanting a new ride for herself, we took the plunge and decided to lease a 2019 Ranger.

Lariat SuperCrew 4x4
501A
White Platinum/Ebony
Sport Package
FX4 Package
Trailer Tow Package
18" Machined Aluminum Wheels

We pick it up next Saturday. She is very excited. Looking forward to be able to use it on the weekends myself too.

Thanks,
Eric

Ranger1.jpg

Ranger2.jpg

Ranger3.jpg

Ranger4.jpg

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Congratulations! That is very similar to my truck. Why are you waiting a week to pick it up? If I had one waiting for me, waiting a whole week would be way too hard.

I'm sure you guys are going to love it.
Sponsored