Srgraham1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XL STX
Vehicle Showcase
Hey everyone! Just picked up my ranger Tuesday and really loving it coming from a Nissan Frontier.

Glad to be part of the community here and I’ve already learned a great deal about our trucks from just browsing around. Hope I can bring something to the table and give back.

She’s a beaut Clark!!

A29D7178-216C-4C2C-A12E-3A2DD38F0B82.jpeg
Great "exterior illumination"! Welcome to the community!
Sponsored

rth548

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Todd here from North Carolina. I got my Ranger about a month ago and love it. I traded in a 2010 F150, and am finding the Ranger much better for getting around parking lots and garages. Mine is a Magnetic Grey four door XLT 4x4. I'm really enjoying reading about these trucks here.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Hey everyone! Just picked up my ranger Tuesday and really loving it coming from a Nissan Frontier.

Glad to be part of the community here and I’ve already learned a great deal about our trucks from just browsing around. Hope I can bring something to the table and give back.

She’s a beaut Clark!!

A29D7178-216C-4C2C-A12E-3A2DD38F0B82.jpeg
Yes, she is!:thumbsup:

IngotSTX

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX FX4 Supercab
Barry from Indiana here. Yesterday (July 31) I purchased my silver STX FX4 after driving a 2001 Tacoma TRD Off Road for 18 years and 200,000 miles. This is my 3rd Ranger. My dealer struggled to get it as trade from another dealer in time to qualify for the $1500 in rebates for July. Sadly, the rebate went up another $500 today.

Thank you all for helping me make my decision. I've been lurking for months and the posts here have helped me overcome my fear of the new.

Mobius97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat Fx4-Lotus Evora-Lotus Elise-BMW X7 M
New guy from Seattle area. First post here. I picked up my Lightening Blue Lariat fx4 last weekend. It's my first truck and I am loving it so far! I had been looking to get a truck for the past two years and finally settled on the Ranger. Fits the bill perfectly as I didn't need anything big....just an urban hauler instead of me trying to cram things in my wife's MDX and make due. Man I really need to do something about that tail pipe....looks like a piece of EMT conduit sticking out!
20190727_182535.jpg
20190802_143001.jpg

Mobius97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat Fx4-Lotus Evora-Lotus Elise-BMW X7 M

Mike in UT

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Super Crew FX4, Hot Pepper Red, Tow pkg, Extang Trifecta 2.0 Tonneau cover, Rhino Liner, Lift Gate Assist, Ford black running boards
Occupation
IT technician, retired soldier (11B, 19D)
Mike in Utah.
I wanted to wait a couple years on buying a new Ranger because I didn't want two car payments, what with my wife's Hyundai Santa Fe still taking money out of my pocket, and I wanted to save up some money for more of a down payment.
Then got rear-ended by a tractor-trailer on I-5 on vacation a month ago, and that totaled my 2012 fully paid for Ford Fusion.
With the pay off from the Fusion I went truck shopping. I wanted the Ranger from the moment I saw the first pictures. I'd had a '94 Ranger when the kids were little, but traded that away a long time ago.
In the end I didn't get everything I wanted because of price and payment constraints, but I did get my Ranger XLT 4x4 with the Sport package, tow package, and Sync 3 in Lightning Blue, two weeks ago tomorrow. I got the bed Rhino-lined last weekend. I got some vinyl letters for the lift gate that I'll put on this weekend.
Already taken it out and done some light 4-wheeling, and will tow a small (3,000LBS) rented camper to the Grand Canyon for Labor Day weekend.
So far I'm LOVING it.

Magnuskrans

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Supercab 4x4 FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Hey there everyone! I'm glad to be a part of the family. I was looking at all the midsize trucks and just about had myself sold on a Tacoma because they look so damn good but after driving all three (Colorado, Tacoma, and Ranger) back to back in the same day I was completely sold on the Ranger. It just felt so much better than the other two, it was game over. Plus, the Sync system in the Ranger was light years ahead of the system in the Tacoma and the interior was way nicer than the Colorado imo. I wound up shopping inventory all over the south and found out that Supercabs are a bit rare in certain configurations, so I drove three hours to Montgomery, AL to get a great deal on an Ingot Silver XLT Supercab with the FX4 package, Sport appearance package, Towing package, & Remote start. Not exactly the color I wanted but it will do, because it was definitely the price I wanted. I can't wait to get started with this truck and see where it takes me! This is my first Ford btw and this is my 14th car. (Fun fact: my 13th car got struck by lightning...I'm just sayin...)

08_09_2019 228.jpg

Last edited:

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Hey there everyone! I'm glad to be a part of the family. I was looking at all the midsize trucks and just about had myself sold on a Tacoma because they look so damn good but after driving all three (Colorado, Tacoma, and Ranger) back to back in the same day I was completely sold on the Ranger. It just felt so much better than the other two, it was game over. Plus, the Sync system in the Ranger was light years ahead of the system in the Tacoma and the interior was way nicer than the Colorado imo. I wound up shopping inventory all over the south and found out that Supercabs are a bit rare in certain configurations, so I drove three hours to Montgomery, AL to get a great deal on an Ingot Silver XLT Supercab with the FX4 package, Sport appearance package, Towing package, & Remote start. Not exactly the color I wanted but it will do, because it was definitely the price I wanted. I can't wait to get started with this truck and see where it takes me!
08_09_2019 228.jpg

Beautiful Ranger, Terry!:like:

RobertU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2001 Ford Ranger XLT
Hey there everyone! I'm glad to be a part of the family. I was looking at all the midsize trucks and just about had myself sold on a Tacoma because they look so damn good but after driving all three (Colorado, Tacoma, and Ranger) back to back in the same day I was completely sold on the Ranger. It just felt so much better than the other two, it was game over. Plus, the Sync system in the Ranger was light years ahead of the system in the Tacoma and the interior was way nicer than the Colorado imo. I wound up shopping inventory all over the south and found out that Supercabs are a bit rare in certain configurations, so I drove three hours to Montgomery, AL to get a great deal on an Ingot Silver XLT Supercab with the FX4 package, Sport appearance package, Towing package, & Remote start. Not exactly the color I wanted but it will do, because it was definitely the price I wanted. I can't wait to get started with this truck and see where it takes me!
08_09_2019 228.jpg

Welcome to the club

EcoRanger

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 301A SuperCrew 4X4 2015 Ecoboost Mustang 50 Year Appereance Package convertible
Vehicle Showcase
08_09_2019 228.jpg

Very nice Ranger and welcome to the club :like:

EcoRanger

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 301A SuperCrew 4X4 2015 Ecoboost Mustang 50 Year Appereance Package convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Hi, my name's Rick and I'm in Ohio. I just bought a Ranger and I wanted to introduce myself. I'm a former Tacoma driver that wanted something simpler and cheaper. I have fond memories of an old 91 Ranger I used to have so I came back to Ford.
You won't be sorry the Ranger is the best. And welcome to the club.

rmr76

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 (Daily), 1969 Chevy C10 (Weekend Toy)
I'll formally introduce myself now... Given that the 2020s aren't bringing anything major to the table, I traded my 2014 F150 Tremor today for a Shadow Black Ranger Crew Cab XLT 302A, FX4, and Tow Package. I needed to seat more than 1 passenger without wanting to have to step up to a crew cab F150 (which is way too big for my taste or needs). The Ranger is the perfect size and mix of features for me!
20190810_215813774_iOS.jpg

JakeNB

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT; Super Crew; Shadow Black with Stone Interior; FX4 Off Road Package; Trailer Tow Package; LT Tires; Spray in Bed Liner; Black splash guards and running boards; Leer 100R cap (on order)
My name is Jake and I am from NB Canada. This is my second truck; my first was a 1972 Datsun in bright yellow. Been driving SUV's since then. I don't do any serious off-roading, but do a lot of salmon fishing in NB and Quebec, so do a lot of travelling on forest roads and side trails. This will be perfect for hauling gear and getting is in and back from the rivers. Should also be good for dealing with our snowy winters. Went with the Fx4 package and the optional LT tires. Have had the vehicle a week; just waiting for delivery of a Leer topper. Here are a couple of pics of the truck at our trout fishing camp.
Ranger2.jpg
ranger3.jpg
Sponsored