First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
I actually paid for reservation spot. I am probably in the middle of the pack as far as my option to order one and haven't received the option yet.. I had a few work trips that sent me to very rural areas in New Mexico and spent over 100 miles off road. That's when I decide I will probably not actually order one. That doesn't happen often, but when it does I need easy access to fuel.

when the invitation comes up, I would be willing to sell the spot, otherwise I'll just request the refund.
Yeah, sell it because you need THIS: https://www.foxnews.com/auto/horsepower-ford-f-150
Sponsored

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
the E150 towing vs. gas f150 towing would have been a nice test set up. More apple to apple ish. I wonder if ford did not want that comparison? I assume the gas f150 would win in the range dept. at least.

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
I actually paid for reservation spot. I am probably in the middle of the pack as far as my option to order one and haven't received the option yet.. I had a few work trips that sent me to very rural areas in New Mexico and spent over 100 miles off road. That's when I decide I will probably not actually order one. That doesn't happen often, but when it does I need easy access to fuel.

when the invitation comes up, I would be willing to sell the spot, otherwise I'll just request the refund.
I think they are being pretty tight on selling the reservation spots. I had a friend that was willing to give me their spot (I also have a reservation), but my dealer said the vehicle would need to be ordered in his name from where he had the reservation. Only possible owrk-around would be to mover the reservation prior to allocation to a dealer, but still would need to be ordered in the name of the reservation holder, but the actual bill of sale could be in the name of whoever took the spot.

Able466

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat, 1999 Jeep TJ
I think they are being pretty tight on selling the reservation spots. I had a friend that was willing to give me their spot (I also have a reservation), but my dealer said the vehicle would need to be ordered in his name from where he had the reservation. Only possible owrk-around would be to mover the reservation prior to allocation to a dealer, but still would need to be ordered in the name of the reservation holder, but the actual bill of sale could be in the name of whoever took the spot.
Good to know! Thanks for that.
Sponsored