First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Retired
If you buy the ICON Rear Leaf Springs don't forget the mounting kits.....
2021-04-08 Rear Leaf Springs Subtotal Invoice.PNG

:cool:
Sponsored

RangerRaptor

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat (previously 2012 Ford SVT Raptor)
If you buy the ICON Rear Leaf Springs don't forget the mounting kits.....
2021-04-08 Rear Leaf Springs Subtotal Invoice.PNG

:cool:
You only buy one hardware kit. I bought mine from Stage 3 Motorsports last week. The total price was $790 (2 leaf springs, hardware kit, free shipping). It took 7 days from order to delivery.
Also, when you buy from Stage 3, there’s no guessing - it comes as a complete kit.

ParkerAzJeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ranger 2019 Ranger
You only buy one hardware kit. I bought mine from Stage 3 Motorsports last week. The total price was $790 (2 leaf springs, hardware kit, free shipping). It took 7 days from order to delivery.
Also, when you buy from Stage 3, there’s no guessing - it comes as a complete kit.
Please do a review of the springs and let us know whether you feel the rear shocks need to re-valved with the addition of the springs.

MattH

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4
I installed these yesterday set to option #2 and my first impressions are that the ride seems noticeably smoother with just a set of wheels + tires in the bed along with my kuat bike rack w/ yakima backswing on the back. I've had the Ford/Fox leveling kit installed along with Icon UCAs since last summer as well.
It hasn't completely eliminated the take-off shudder and high-speed vibrations I've been dealing with but both are to the point that I almost don't care about them. I might try shimming the center bearing on the driveshaft now to see if that'll completely solve it.

And I just had to flex 'em real quick while out testing the ride quality. It definitely looks to be much improved in the rear with these!
EC263D08-8B41-42BA-A76D-A1826F19CA59_1_201_a.jpeg
FA784E0D-CB87-482C-9199-F58D36D8BA00_1_201_a.jpeg

AuburnRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lightning Blue Lariat FX4
For those that bought these. Did you do the install yourself? Difficulty?

SpookyXJ

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 STX Supercab FX4
For those that bought these. Did you do the install yourself? Difficulty?
Its pretty straightforward. If you're mechanically inclined it's an easy install. I'd recommend 2 floor jacks one under the bottom of the diff and one under the pinion flange once you have the factory leafs removed. That will make it easy for you to tilt the axle so the pins on the new springs line up with the holes on the axle. Took me about an hour and a half taking my time.

Polaris130

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford ranger xlt
I installed these yesterday set to option #2 and my first impressions are that the ride seems noticeably smoother with just a set of wheels + tires in the bed along with my kuat bike rack w/ yakima backswing on the back. I've had the Ford/Fox leveling kit installed along with Icon UCAs since last summer as well.
It hasn't completely eliminated the take-off shudder and high-speed vibrations I've been dealing with but both are to the point that I almost don't care about them. I might try shimming the center bearing on the driveshaft now to see if that'll completely solve it.

And I just had to flex 'em real quick while out testing the ride quality. It definitely looks to be much improved in the rear with these!
EC263D08-8B41-42BA-A76D-A1826F19CA59_1_201_a.jpeg
FA784E0D-CB87-482C-9199-F58D36D8BA00_1_201_a.jpeg
Waiting to install mine. Did it change the rear height a little?

RangerRaptor

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting to install mine. Did it change the rear height a little?
I’m on option 2 and it sits too high in my opinion. It settled about 1/4” since install. I may go back to option 1. I had the Eibach 1” blocks installed previously and my rear was not this high. I’ve literally reintroduced the factory rake.

Polaris130

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford ranger xlt
I’m on option 2 and it sits too high in my opinion. It settled about 1/4” since install. I may go back to option 1. I had the Eibach 1” blocks installed previously and my rear was not this high. I’ve literally reintroduced the factory rake.
Thanks! Whats your front height setup? And is option 1 straight out of the box?

RangerRaptor

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks! Whats your front height setup? And is option 1 straight out of the box?
I'm almost at 3.5" on the Icon coilovers. Option 1 is straight out of the box. Option 2 has you replace the 3rd leaf in the pack with a new leaf.

ParkerAzJeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ranger 2019 Ranger
The Icon springs are really interesting to me, but I'm waiting for some real world reviews before I pull the trigger. Any input would be appreciated, both onroad and offroad. I already have theit Stage 3 kit and think they are incredible and am on the fence about their leaf springs.

Sp5149

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat
So I have that “ranger lean” real bad with my truck, a smidge over 3/4 of an inch low on the driver side rear. Had the same problem with my colorado, drove me insane, a fixation I could not and still cannot get over lol

so, I’ve ordered these leafs and am planning to install them here soon. My plan is, to attempt a lean fix, is to install the passenger side without the add a leaf in, for an increase of .375”, and then install the add a leaf section on driver side for an increase in ride height of 1.125, making up the 3/4 inch difference side to side.

thoughts?
Sponsored