Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
I'll let you decide. =)

Keep in mind that I got these for Christmas along with a box of Black Cows, a box of Slo-Pokes, and a bag of Mary-Janes!

Of course, after taking this pic, I had to eat two more! =p

Thanks for turning me onto them, I do like them quite a bit.

IMG_20230131_115307691.jpg
I had to look up Chick-O-Stick...never heard of them. I was envisioning a mushy chicken stick like substance.
Find out it's a crunchy peanut butter concoction.....so why is it called Chick ???
Sponsored

Dereku

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Project Manager
I had to look up Chick-O-Stick...never heard of them. I was envisioning a mushy chicken stick like substance.
Find out it's a crunchy peanut butter concoction.....so why is it called Chick ???
it is getting with the times and choosing a gender.

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
You are old so you should remember them, or maybe that is why you don't. :facepalm:??

They were originally "Chicken Bones".

https://www.snackhistory.com/chick-o-stick/

txquailguy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Lariat - 2020 Hyundai Kona Ultimate
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome to the dark side...... :clap:

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
What no aluminum wheels!!!! Nice job!!
I've always liked steel wheels, the ones on my old FJ40 are so bent and warped from years of South Colorado bashing (I think the previous owner ripped off the oil pan, despite the thick skid plates, they dented the driveshafts) and my frequent jumping and smashing over obstacles in Big Bend and the Texas Hill Country that they are really hard to balance, we're talking serious amount of lead.

I'll probably buy new ones as my daughter restores it (hmm, I should weld them together into a stool or something to pay homage to the 310,000+ miles on them!).

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
game publisher
It's very, very close to what the crunchy part of a Butterfinger tastes like. A bit more crumbly and sticky (as in sticking in your teeth).

I like it quite a bit and at 8 grams of carbs, it doesn't mess with my diabetes too much (except, I can eat 4 at a time easily!).

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
It's very, very close to what the crunchy part of a Butterfinger tastes like. A bit more crumbly and sticky (as in sticking in your teeth).

I like it quite a bit and at 8 grams of carbs, it doesn't mess with my diabetes too much (except, I can eat 4 at a time easily!).
I wish I could believe you. But I can't take the word of someone who eats raw meat right from the cow! ? :shock:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
They are actually really good, and meat with a hot pink center is my style.
Ok I believe you on the Chick-O-Sticks. I'd actually try it. But that eating raw meat....??

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
game publisher
I wish I could believe you. But I can't take the word of someone who eats raw meat right from the cow! ? :shock:
Raw meat, see I'm ahead of that whole confiscate-your-stove thing. I've been doing this for all of us and since before even Greta was born!

That's me - Environmental Warrior Extreme or Ewe (ignore my 16 MPG daily fill-up-the-landfill trips).

Soupie's lifetime goal:
1675189446516.png

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
We help people sell their Rangers in the easiest way possible.
Hello just picked up a 2021 FX4 ranger a few weeks ago and glad to be here to post and read what has been done to you ranger..
07C8FD28-1651-4A27-84FD-B13179317783.jpeg
Beautiful ranger. Glad to have ya here and look forward to hearing more from you. By the way, we are Carmigo, one of the vendors on here and we help people sell their cars!

OP
OP
2021Ranger

2021Ranger

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
you guys are nuts LOL, Truck sits in the garage all week as I have a company truck so only drive the truck on the weekends. looking to put something on the door sills so they don’t get all scratched up along with a 2” level kit in the front as soon as ford fixes the vibration when it takes off and well the trans is just strange. Most of the time it skips 2nd gear when starting and sometimes it downshifts with a bang. And sometimes its just fine..
It’s going in on Monday hope they can fix it or I may be talking to carmigo LOL..

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
you guys are nuts LOL,

Truck sits in the garage all week as I have a company truck so only drive the truck on the weekends. looking to put something on the door sills so they don’t get all scratched up along with a 2” level kit in the front as soon as ford fixes the vibration when it takes off and well the trans is just strange. Most of the time it skips 2nd gear when starting and sometimes it downshifts with a bang. And sometimes its just fine..
It’s going in on Monday hope they can fix it or I may be talking to carmigo LOL..
Glad you figured this out quickly. :whew:?

As far as the shifting goes give it some time to break in and it will get a little better and skipping 2nd is normal. If you get a tune it will smooth the shifts out and it's much more enjoyable to drive.
Sponsored