Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tundra / 2019 Ranger Bi-turbo/ 2020 Pump ST-X
Occupation
Contractor
Greetings
new to the group.
American that is living in Poland. Don’t hold it against me but I have had several old built Broncos (1976/1995) and a few Toyotas (Landcruiser/Hilux/Tundra/Tacoma). Just bought my first new Ford here in Poland. 2020 Ranger Limited 4x4 and I’m looking for learning more about getting accessories on the truck and the 4x4 scene here in Europe.
Sponsored

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Welcome Jayson. There are a lot of good folks here with tons of knowledge ready to help.

BTW, an American living in Poland with a username "Swede"....now that's quite diverse. :)

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome Jayson! That “L I M I T E D” badge on the side of your Ranger is kinda cool. We don’t have that trim level in NA. What extras come with the Limited package?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Swede825

Swede825

First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Contractor
Welcome Jayson. There are a lot of good folks here with tons of knowledge ready to help.

BTW, an American living in Poland with a username "Swede"....now that's quite diverse. :)
I get that a lot. Swede is a very old nickname and has been with since I joined the military at 17

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
I get that a lot. Swede is a very old nickname and has been with since I joined the military at 17
And I thank you for your service sir. Be safe.

OP
OP
Swede825

Swede825

First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Contractor
Welcome Jayson! That “L I M I T E D” badge on the side of your Ranger is kinda cool. We don’t have that trim level in NA. What extras come with the Limited package?
Lots and lots of shiny bits are included. Not a fan of chrome at all. But right now there are slim pickings for trucks in Europe. Especially Rangers. The polish military is buying them in bulk to cycle out all their old standard 4x4 trucks. I had to buy the Limited or wait until summer for a possible Wildtrak to show up.

OP
OP
Swede825

Swede825

First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Contractor
First add ons yesterday. I added a pedal commander and a set of 5ea. 285/70-17 BFG AT. Tires fit well with zero rubbing lock to lock. I’ll get it on the road today to see how the Pedal Commander helps with throttle response
Sponsored