New Guy, New Ranger

drano38

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Supercrew
Just noticed the Lounge section after adding to the New Members Introduce Yourself thread in the General forum, so maybe I'll be in detention after 2 posts!
A quick search of forums found this one to be very active, and lots of good information, so here I am.
Last week I got back into the Ford truck game with a 2021 Ranger XLT Supercrew Sport 4x4.
302A pkg, tow pkg, engine block heater, and Ford's heavy floor mats.
I've had a Dakota for 19 years and like the mid-sized truck. Prior to the Dakota, I had an F-150 for about 10 years.
With several other Fords in the garage, a Ranger was the logical choice.
Carbonized Grey to keep with my dark grey truck color trend. Almost identical to my Dakota, and the F-150 was 2-tone dark grey/silver in the middle.
I'll order the Access bed cover soon.
Bed liner and tailgate lift assist will be here later this week from Summit Racing, along with some cheap nerf bars from Amazon.
Looking forward to hanging out here, learning, and helping others where I can.

Ranger.jpg
Sponsored

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Just noticed the Lounge section after adding to the New Members Introduce Yourself thread in the General forum, so maybe I'll be in detention after 2 posts!
A quick search of forums found this one to be very active, and lots of good information, so here I am.
Last week I got back into the Ford truck game with a 2021 Ranger XLT Supercrew Sport 4x4.
302A pkg, tow pkg, engine block heater, and Ford's heavy floor mats.
I've had a Dakota for 19 years and like the mid-sized truck. Prior to the Dakota, I had an F-150 for about 10 years.
With several other Fords in the garage, a Ranger was the logical choice.
Carbonized Grey to keep with my dark grey truck color trend. Almost identical to my Dakota, and the F-150 was 2-tone dark grey/silver in the middle.
I'll order the Access bed cover soon.
Bed liner and tailgate lift assist will be here later this week from Summit Racing, along with some cheap nerf bars from Amazon.
Looking forward to hanging out here, learning, and helping others where I can.

Ranger.jpg
Welcome!