Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
I've been here long enough along with Dave, Tracy, Terry and numerous others to remember that this lighthearted damper war actually began because there were heated (not lighthearted) debates about the merits of dampers.

Fortunately, that morphed into the current damper war that makes me laugh each day. I tell my co-pilot about it and she laughs too. She thinks "the Dave" (@AzScorpion ) and Vader (@FoD) are crazy.
Thy master, The Dave, bids thee only great things. So, it'd be great if you'd buy the dam per thing and use code wecontrolthehorizontalandcanchangethefocusfromasoftblurtocrystalclarity.

If he could be turned, he would become a powerful ally.I

1606276761374.png
Sponsored

KJRR

First Name
KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger, '14 Ford Edge, '74 VW Type 181
Occupation
Professional Curmudgeon
I've been here long enough along with Dave, Tracy, Terry and numerous others to remember that this lighthearted damper war actually began because there were heated (not lighthearted) debates about the merits of dampers.
All I'm saying is I probably saved my tailgate from being damaged by some little kid who was going to run under it while it slipped out of my hand and landed on his head. Not sure if insurance would cover that repair either.

Texasota

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT, 2023 Escape PHEV
Thy master, The Dave, bids thee only great things. So, it'd be great if you'd buy the dam per thing and use code wecontrolthehorizontalandcanchangethefocusfromasoftblurtocrystalclarity.

If he could be turned, he would become a powerful ally.I

1606276761374.png
Wasting your time. Now that @FoD has been purged only the strong and loyal remain in the resistance. You won’t get anymore of us.

Texasota

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it'd be great if you'd buy the dam per thing and use code wecontrolthehorizontalandcanchangethefocusfromasoftblurtocrystalclarity.
I wanted to order a damper and mail it to @FoD for the right side of his Ranger's tailgate because I know his arms are getting weaker. I tried that checkout code and it didn't work. I got an error message that said "We only sell dampers to the weak and misguided."

Last edited:

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO

Fortunately, that morphed into the current damper war that makes me laugh each day. I tell my co-pilot about it and she laughs too. She thinks "the Dave" (@AzScorpion ) and Vader (@FoD) are crazy.
Oh Al, I can feel the sadness in your heart. It's telling you to conform to the teachings of "The Dave." You will be born again, washed over with joy, and ushered into the league of Damperites with open arms....."Hare Krishna my brother." ☮
hare krishna.jpg

Just think, one day and it could be sooner than you think, you'll end up with one little noodley string type arm
wet noodle.jpg
, and one "Popeye" arm
popeye.jpg
from walking up to your truck with stuff in one arm, and opening and closing the tailgate with the other. Be like a Damperite, let both arms look the same. If you don't your wife will really have something to laugh at. :bandit:

Last edited:

Blue Streak

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL STX FX 2021 Honda CR V
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Who knew being DiZfuNctinal would get you a dancing turkey? ?
All the turkey's will be dancing tomorrow. My low dollar XL truck don't talk but it does sing a happy song of being damper free.?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
All the turkey's will be dancing tomorrow. My low dollar XL truck don't talk but it does sing a happy song of being damper free.?

Don't worry you're next. ? I have my work cut out for me with Al @Texasota right now.:mad:

Texasota

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Ranger is a jabberbox (he loves XLs) but he also sings about being damperless. Let freedom ring!

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond
All I'm saying is I probably saved my tailgate from being damaged by some little kid who was going to run under it while it slipped out of my hand and landed on his head. Not sure if insurance would cover that repair either.
"...Seen it, covered it. Talk to Farmers™!
? Bum-padum-bumbumbumbum..."

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
You aren’t going to get me or Larry. There are no longer any traitors amongst us.
@Texasota

Your mouth says no, but your heart says yes.
There's no longer a need for you to guess.
The time is close, and the urge will bite.
Then you will be a Damperite.................:clock:

Last edited: