My Ranger Talks to Me

Lone

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Hot Pepper
When Lone was in the shop, he sent me a message that my front sensors weren't working. It was a good way to know that they were replacing the bumper. Then, one frosty morning, Lone sent a message to the dash telling me that the camera was having trouble seeing and I needed to clean the windshield. OK. Now, I'm starting to get worried that he may start to get personal and start sending me Christine-like messages. Maybe I'm too old for all this modern tech.
Sponsored

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
When Lone was in the shop, he sent me a message that my front sensors weren't working. It was a good way to know that they were replacing the bumper. Then, one frosty morning, Lone sent a message to the dash telling me that the camera was having trouble seeing and I needed to clean the windshield. OK. Now, I'm starting to get worried that he may start to get personal and start sending me Christine-like messages. Maybe I'm too old for all this modern tech.
Mine says...Slow Down !
Regards

John Lyman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Sport 4x2 Oxford White
Vehicle Showcase
Mine says put your hands on back on the wheel - not a fan of the red talking points

OP
OP
Lone

Lone

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Hot Pepper