First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Nice to have briefly met you. Rest in Peace…or pieces when she’s done with you.
His wife is a short Italian with a big temper. We won't be seeing him anytime soon. o_O

1675897184359.png
Sponsored

Shoran12

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger STX
Occupation
Millwright
Ok…that was a close one guys. Seems I have got out of it for now. I let her see the truck in all its beauty and that seems to have calmed her down. @AzScorpion see I told you velocity blue really was the best color. ? Out of the doghouse for once again thanks to old blue.

Rene Michaels

First Name
SOLD IT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew 4X2 5' Box Lariat
Hey all. I’ve been lurking here a while researching a new Ranger. I put an order in a month or so ago for both an XLT and a Lariat (suggested by the sales guy since Ford was limiting 501A orders for a while).

No news from Ford but I got a text from the salesman today that they took delivery of a 2023 Lariat 501A with the Jungle Edition package in Eruption Green. I dropped by to see it in person and it’s a really great color. Limited edition interior as well with black leather and grey stitching. The matte grey trim looks great as well. I pick it up Monday. I’ve already ordered the tailgate damper (which arrives on Friday) so I won’t suffer the indignity of a slamming tailgate.

Thanks to the folks here for all the great information.

I wasn’t able to get the truck with FX4 so I also have the FORscan adapter and TM button on order and I’ll be picking up some skid plates as well. I’m definitely looking forward to you all spending tons of my money in the next months as I browse the build threads.

Pictures of an Eruption Green Ranger on Monday…
LOVE that Eruption Green color and can't wait to see some pics of your new Ranger! Welcome to the forum!

Shoran12

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger STX
Occupation
Millwright
Nice to have briefly met you. Rest in Peace…or pieces when she’s done with you.
I do have to admit that green is nice. It’s different in a very good way. BTW I know you already ordered your tailgate damper and have a nicer truck than my lowly STX but I think I have you in the damper category.
7710AA43-172A-4076-A3B4-EFB23188FDA0.jpeg

They don’t call me Damper King here for nothing. ?

LB'sTremor

First Name
Loren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Iconic Lariat Tremor
Occupation
IT
Jungle Edition? Well welcome to the Jungle, it gets worse here everyday!!!

:)
LB

WV_Ranger

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Hey all. I’ve been lurking here a while researching a new Ranger. I put an order in a month or so ago for both an XLT and a Lariat (suggested by the sales guy since Ford was limiting 501A orders for a while).

No news from Ford but I got a text from the salesman today that they took delivery of a 2023 Lariat 501A with the Jungle Edition package in Eruption Green. I dropped by to see it in person and it’s a really great color. Limited edition interior as well with black leather and grey stitching. The matte grey trim looks great as well. I pick it up Monday. I’ve already ordered the tailgate damper (which arrives on Friday) so I won’t suffer the indignity of a slamming tailgate.

Thanks to the folks here for all the great information.

I wasn’t able to get the truck with FX4 so I also have the FORscan adapter and TM button on order and I’ll be picking up some skid plates as well. I’m definitely looking forward to you all spending tons of my money in the next months as I browse the build threads.

Pictures of an Eruption Green Ranger on Monday…
OUTSTANDING! Congrats. Anticipating more photos .

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
I’ve never been part of an automotive forum that DIDN’T excel at spending people’s money for them.

And thanks, I’m excited to have a color that’s really uncommon. I don’t see many 5G Rangers around here at all and it sounds like my dealer was only allocated two of these.
Well you know what to expect then. I wish they would have had the green when I got mine, but I do like my Lightening Blue. It was only available 2 years, so I don't see many.

Highlander

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Shadow Black Lariat 501A TREMOR
Occupation
Private
Vehicle Showcase
I do have to admit that green is nice. It’s different in a very good way. BTW I know you already ordered your tailgate damper and have a nicer truck than my lowly STX but I think I have you in the damper category.
7710AA43-172A-4076-A3B4-EFB23188FDA0.jpeg

They don’t call me Damper King here for nothing. ?
You're the Damper King!?

@AzScorpion best clean that throne for the King... lol... Thunderdome!

156d37e5-40e1-46c2-aa0f-2edd3b6bdc1a_text.gif

Frank