Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Diesel :)
Occupation
Retired Powerplant Operator
Vehicle Showcase
So I am a new Ranger owner as of late. I had a Ranger back many years ago which was a great rig. I am a Ford guy through and through. So I am retiring so I found a 2020 FX4 in Aluminum Metallic that had only 1200 miles with 2.2 diesel. Yes my Ranger is a Philippines model. But forums are the best source of information hands down. It is bone stock but will be getting a few upgrades. A full camera system on all sides, roll up bed cover with remote, LED tail light assemblies and LED upgrades to headlights and fogs. Also be doing ceramic IR tint.

Just wanted to say hi all.

20211015_230826.jpg

20211015_230915.jpg

20211015_230834.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
So I am a new Ranger owner as of late. I had a Ranger back many years ago which was a great rig. I am a Ford guy through and through. So I am retiring so I found a 2020 FX4 in Aluminum Metallic that had only 1200 miles with 2.2 diesel. Yes my Ranger is a Philippines model. But forums are the best source of information hands down. It is bone stock but will be getting a few upgrades. A full camera system on all sides, roll up bed cover with remote, LED tail light assemblies and LED upgrades to headlights and fogs. Also be doing ceramic IR tint.

Just wanted to say hi all.
Are you going for the birds eye camera view? Iv e looked into it, but have not made up my mind. Also where are you located, Cebu, Manila, CDO?

OP
OP
Synfulz

Synfulz

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Diesel :)
Occupation
Retired Powerplant Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Are you going for the birds eye camera view? Iv e looked into it, but have not made up my mind. Also where are you located, Cebu, Manila, CDO?
I am doing a system for the driving aspect I guess you could say. So front, rear and off each mirror. I will be on Luzon living in SIlang area. I have to get there. I am finishing up my papers for retirement now. My wife there getting all setup. So I found this truck and snatched it up. We bought her a Everest Titanium model. So were all setup for cars. We have a house in Silang with future plans to build near the beach in Mariveles.
Sponsored