First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Lariat Jungle Edition
Occupation
Medical Compliance
Hey all. I’ve been lurking here a while researching a new Ranger. I put an order in a month or so ago for both an XLT and a Lariat (suggested by the sales guy since Ford was limiting 501A orders for a while).

No news from Ford but I got a text from the salesman today that they took delivery of a 2023 Lariat 501A with the Jungle Edition package in Eruption Green. I dropped by to see it in person and it’s a really great color. Limited edition interior as well with black leather and grey stitching. The matte grey trim looks great as well. I pick it up Monday. I’ve already ordered the tailgate damper (which arrives on Friday) so I won’t suffer the indignity of a slamming tailgate.

Thanks to the folks here for all the great information.

I wasn’t able to get the truck with FX4 so I also have the FORscan adapter and TM button on order and I’ll be picking up some skid plates as well. I’m definitely looking forward to you all spending tons of my money in the next months as I browse the build threads.

Pictures of an Eruption Green Ranger on Monday…
Sponsored

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
Welcome! Impatiently waiting for pictures. And we will definitely help you spend some money.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Welcome and nice looking Ranger! There's a ton of info here and when using the search bar the Google tab will give you the best results. Hang onto your wallet as you can tell we love spending other peoples money! ? ?

OP
OP
Lateknightucd

Lateknightucd

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Medical Compliance
Welcome and nice looking Ranger! There's a ton of info here and when using the search bar the Google tab will give you the best results. Hang onto your wallet as you can tell we love spending other peoples money! ? ?
I’ve never been part of an automotive forum that DIDN’T excel at spending people’s money for them.

And thanks, I’m excited to have a color that’s really uncommon. I don’t see many 5G Rangers around here at all and it sounds like my dealer was only allocated two of these.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I’ve never been part of an automotive forum that DIDN’T excel at spending people’s money for them.

And thanks, I’m excited to have a color that’s really uncommon. I don’t see many 5G Rangers around here at all and it sounds like my dealer was only allocated two of these.
It's nice having a unicorn! ? I rarely see another Saber Ranger in my area and I get compliments on it all the time. What nice (I'm sure yours does too) is it changes color during the day to night.

Shoran12

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger STX
Occupation
Millwright
It's nice having a unicorn! ? I rarely see another Saber Ranger in my area and I get compliments on it all the time. What nice (I'm sure yours does too) is it changes color during the day to night.
You would get more compliments if it was velocity blue ?. I’ve had countless women ask me to marry them and have their children because of my truck…aaaand here comes my wife…if you don’t hear from me later call the police.

OP
OP
Lateknightucd

Lateknightucd

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Medical Compliance
You would get more compliments if it was velocity blue ?. I’ve had countless women ask me to marry them and have their children because of my truck…aaaand here comes my wife…if you don’t hear from me later call the police.
Nice to have briefly met you. Rest in Peace…or pieces when she’s done with you.
Sponsored